Everette Brown

ax4782

I would prefer Coffman...

We are good at DE now...

Coffman will be there in the third round and Schobel is getting old. Kelsay can't be counted on. This would set us up for now and the future. I really would love to see us take Brown or Barwin. Either one.

Coffman will be there in the third round and Schobel is getting old. Kelsay can't be counted on. This would set us up for now and the future. I really would love to see us take Brown or Barwin. Either one.

True...I woldnt be mad if we took Brown, besides neither is a lock to be good...so having 2 increases the odds at least one pans out...

I still prefer a TE though...

What do you all think about taking Everette Brown in the second round? Would be a very good value.

I STILL want Brown at 11, so in the 2nd I would be fine, but random CB was taken, hope he doesnt get cut in Camp, because he is currently 6th on the depth cahrt.

no, i would rather have an under sized db to sit on the bench

he's 6 ft...not undersized

I STILL want Brown at 11, so in the 2nd I would be fine, but random CB was taken, hope he doesnt get cut in Camp, because he is currently 6th on the depth cahrt.

he's not 6th on the depth chart he's prolly 4th if not our starting FS on opening day