Not A Fan of the 4 PM Start Time

I would love to wake up in the morning to the draft, it would be awesome. :thumbdown:

Has it's negatives and positives. Used to suck waking up at 7 to watch games, but the DVR has fixed that. Of course going out to sports bar for breakfast to watch games on occasion is still a little bizarre.

Cool thing is that MNF comes on at 3pm!

Guest dog14787
Has it's negatives and positives. Used to suck waking up at 7 to watch games, but the DVR has fixed that. Of course going out to sports bar for breakfast to watch games on occasion is still a little bizarre.

Cool thing is that MNF comes on at 3pm!

:thumbdown: Thats funny

Unfortunate for you, the people around here outnumber you. 12 pm EST start time is the best time to start the draft IMO.

Well, if you want me to get more technical about what around here is, I mean 48 of the states of the U.S. and parts of Canada that are the target audience of the draft. If the rest of the world were as important, I would assume NFL Europe would have thrived more and the draft would possibly be held in China or India where there are more people than there are in all of North America.

Have fun watching games at 5am all season.

hey thanks for taking the pressure off me man..I thought I was the one that looked stupid for not seeing he lives in Hawaii...now I know I'm not...thanks

Well I for one love it! First time in 4 years I haven't had to wake up at 4am to watch the first round.

There is more than one time zone, people!

I'm with you, bruddah.

It's 7:30am Sunday morning right now and I'm just about to pour my first cup of coffee.

(The last few years sucked having to get up so damn early.)

Go Bills!

I am in the US.

You get to live in Hawaii. Because of that, you aren't allowed to complain about things as mundane as start times of sports' programming. :rolleyes:

You get to live in Hawaii. Because of that, you aren't allowed to complain about things as mundane as start times of sports' programming. :rolleyes:

my feelings are that if anyone lives in an area where the women walk arround almost naked all day(and I'm talking hot women) shouldnt complain about anything

I'm sure the East Coast newspapers, especially ones with teams picking in the second half of Round 2, are big fans of the new start time.

I'm also sure the NFL, with its own TV/radio/streaming Internet, doesn't give a crap ...