Can Someone Explain the Article to me?

SuperPresident? :thumbdown:

Looks like conner is not the only one with a man crush on him.

It breaks down like this:

On his job rating, Obama comes out just a little better. But he really stands out on personal qualities.

No president in the history of the world has ever had the personal qualities that Obama has. It's just that simple. I mean, okay...no one has any idea what the author actually means, but that's not important. CNN is getting ready to begin it's 99-day televised tribute to Obama's first 100-days, and this is kind of like the pre-game pre-game show.

Is Obama the superpresident? So far, so good.

Remember my words from months ago. There is only ONE reason the media elevates someone to this status. Only one.

It breaks down like this:

No president in the history of the world has ever had the personal qualities that Obama has. It's just that simple. I mean, okay...no one has any idea what the author actually means, but that's not important. CNN is getting ready to begin it's 99-day televised tribute to Obama's first 100-days, and this is kind of like the pre-game pre-game show.

Remember my words from months ago. There is only ONE reason the media elevates someone to this status. Only one.

I honestly think Obama screwed a ton of this stuff up. I didn't vote for him, think he is screwing up left, right, and center, but I think you are so biased that anything you say is questionable. Congrats, you are a VABills and Molsen combined.

I honestly think Obama screwed a ton of this stuff up. I didn't vote for him, think he is screwing up left, right, and center, but I think you are so biased that anything you say is questionable. Congrats, you are a VABills and Molsen combined.

What have I said that you find questionable?

Your signature for one. Are you aware the report that produced that data was commissioned by the Bush administration? Additionally there was an equivalent report about crazy lefties that came out, but you do not complain about that one.

It's mainly how you ignore relevant facts that others bring up that at least call into question what you continue to spout. I may disagree with you from time to time, but have generally found you to be a decent poster. IMO (JMO mind you) you have joined the dark side that is either unable or unwilling to change your mind once you are set on something. That is the kind interpretation.