Sorry, not draft related (or maybe it is)

If Schobel and Moorman play with the bills after next season it will be their 10th year with the team.

The thing is, off the top of my head I can't even remember the last "10" year Bill.

I'm seriously asking the question b/c I want to know, but doesn't that also show the bad state of this team for drafting, retaining and obtaining talent?

Ok, OK, rhetorically question, I know, but it is still pretty sad when you think about it considering the number of players from previous iterations that spent 10 years here.

If Schobel and Moorman play with the bills after next season it will be their 10th year with the team.

The thing is, off the top of my head I can't even remember the last "10" year Bill.

I'm seriously asking the question b/c I want to know, but doesn't that also show the bad state of this team for drafting, retaining and obtaining talent?

Ok, OK, rhetorically question, I know, but it is still pretty sad when you think about it considering the number of players from previous iterations that spent 10 years here.

pretty sure it was Phil Hansen, 1991-01.

jw

Hmm the team golf instructor, since they havent made the playoffs in that long?, but hey alot of our guys have a great golf game!

Henry Jones (drafted in 1991 too) lasted just about as long (he was dumped a week before the 01 season began). Fina played 10 years for the Bills, finishing up in 01. Ruben B. lasted 9 before the axe fell.

Before that we're talking Andre Reed, Thurman, Bruce and Steve Tasker (admittedly, a free agent signing).

Which player spent the most years with the Bills? Jim Ritcher comes to mind, but Bruce was with us even longer.