Not football related -- but the Jerseys from China?

Thoner7

I saw the site, dhgate.com, posted on here earlier with cheap jerseys and such. I was wondering if anyone ever bought one? Or even if they bought anything else from that site... I want to know how legit it is. Thanks.

I saw the site, dhgate.com, posted on here earlier with cheap jerseys and such. I was wondering if anyone ever bought one? Or even if they bought anything else from that site... I want to know how legit it is. Thanks.

"Buy American" stops at 5% cheaper...

:lol:

Hey, I got a Terrell Owens throwback jersey off the site. Some of the jerseys have free shipping, so the best way to find a bargain is to get one that ships for free. The cheapest way to do it is to buy in bulk, me and a few friends wanted the jerseys so we went in on them together and got them in bulk, we got 5 at a time...shipping was free and because it was in bulk they were cheaper. In the end, didn't cost me anymore than C$30, or about 24 USD.

The jersey looks really good. I've only worn it once and haven't washed it yet, so I'm not sure how well it will hold up, but it looks authentic. My friend has the authentic throwback Whitner jersey that he got from the actual Bills store, and he compared them, the only difference is they are very slightly different in colour, but only enough that you can barely notice it when they're right next to each other. It came with the NFL authentic tags and everything, it's all stitched, it just looks really nice, so for $30 or $40, or even $50, why the heck not?

Either way it's a great deal, you can find t-shirts that are more expensive in the Bills store, it's a lot nicer to go with the jersey, even if it's not 100% authentic. I'd say go for it.

I got an *authentic* Whitner throwback that came from Shanghai off of ebay last season. I have been thrilled with it. I have heard of some that came out pretty bad, but I can not tell the difference whatsoever. It cost me 40 bucks.

I just received 4 Bills jerseys from DHgate earlier today. The quality of the jerseys was good, and unless you hold it next to a real "authentic" jersey from the Bills store, you probably can't tell the difference. Some of the small differences I noticed were some misspelling on the "authentic" tags they attach (i.e. NEL instead of NFL and spedifications instead of specifications), the colors may be a shade off, and the light blue piping on the home jerseys is not of the same thickness as the real ones. These “errors” are really not that noticeable, and for less than $30 per jersey, acceptable in my opinion.

I went in with a few buddies and we purchased 7 jerseys in total, with a total cost of $197 (including shipping from Shanghai). 4 Bills jerseys (2 Owens Throwbacks, 1 Edwards home and 1 Poz home), 2 Steelers jerseys and 1 Green Bay jersey. Of the Bills jerseys, the Owens Throwbacks look the best.

I will order from DHgate again.

Go Bills

Most of them are really bad, Just spend the money on the real ones, the ones I see in the parking lots have some odd colours.

Or, if you are like me and have a friend who somehow has jerseys fall off the back of the truck... those are good!

I too, purchased a Whitner "authentic" away jersey, only because the price was right (it was about $20 with shipping), and the only current away jersey I owned was a replica Bledsoe. I gotta say, I think it was a great deal. Like everyone else said, the errors, are very minimal. I owned it for a year, before I noticed that the ligther blue on the jersey numbers was just slightly (and it is very slight) lighter than the real ones.

BTW- for wearing purposes, does anyone else prefer the replica jerseys to the authentics? I do. It is not the cost, just the comfort...