Running game stunk

jwws9999

The most troublesome aspect of our running game last year was running to the LEFT. We just couldn't do it - especially in short yardage situations. I could never figure that out, since we did have the best left tackle in pro football.

Also - ever notice how our QB sneaks go nowhere? Once again, so odd, since Jim McNally said we had the most dominant blocking tackle he ever seen, after coaching Anthony Munoz. You'd think we could sneak a yard to the left at least once.

I thought we had our franchise LT with Peters - and believed the hype as long as I could. But sitting in the upper deck and focusing on our line play sure didn't reveal this. Granted, our center position level of play was a joke, but still...

until Peters got in shape last season. get ready for 5 wins and for Edwards to get hurt early because of no running attack

I think our RB's will have more yards this year with Owens. Bledsoe's first year with us, Bledsoe passed for 4,359 yds & 24 TD's. Moulds had 1,292 yds & 10 TD's. Price had 1,252 yds & 9 TD's. Travis Henry had 1,438 yds rushing & 13 TD's, plus 309 rec yds & 1 rec TD's.

With having 2 good WR's on the team, that will free up our run game. Our O-Line sucked for Bledsoe and look at the numbers our WR's & RB had.