Draft This Weekend!!!

CJPearl2

I normally follow the draft much more closely, but this group of first round prospects just isn't that interesting. In most years, I've settled on a few players I'd like for them to draft, but this year, unless Raji somehow makes it to their pick, I'm not going to worry about it much. Its as boring a group of first round prospects as I've seen in a while.

I normally follow the draft much more closely, but this group of first round prospects just isn't that interesting. In most years, I've settled on a few players I'd like for them to draft, but this year, unless Raji somehow makes it to their pick, I'm not going to worry about it much. Its as boring a group of first round prospects as I've seen in a while.

Maybe the Bills draft a QB. Would that spice it up for you? :)

Regardless of the draft class, I think the weekend as a whole is an exciting time. Especially with the prospect of new players, trades, everything.

But unlike a lot of people on here, I am still try to look to the bright side.

Maybe the Bills draft a QB. Would that spice it up for you? :)

I feel sorry for the teams that do need a QB. The two guys at the top of the draft this year stink and at least one of them is going to go in the top 10, perhaps #1 overall.

So can we please put the 500 Peters threads into 1 or 2 threads and move on?

I don't know about a lot of you, but this is my favorite NFL off-season event. I love it.

Go Bills!

I'm with you CJ, this is the most exciting time during the NFL off-season. We as football fans should enjoy this weekend for all it's worth, because after it's over comes the most boring time for football fans, the months of May, June and half of July.

The wait for training camp to begin is a long, long journey.