Congratulations to Bush supporters...

Dr. K

...on your man's electoral and popular vote victory. You wanted this president and this congress--you've got 'em. And the anti-gay marriage initiatives, and the parental notification law in Fla, and the new senators in SC, NC, LA, OK, SD, etc. Big victories all.

We'll see how it works out.

...on your man's electoral and popular vote victory.  You wanted this president and this congress--you've got 'em.  And the anti-gay marriage initiatives, and the parental notification law in Fla, and the new senators in SC, NC, LA, OK, SD, etc.  Big victories all.

We'll see how it works out.

100122[/snapback]

nice, but those are all 3am chicks....

the real prize was the Supreme Court. (hopefully some old coots will retire).

100140[/snapback]

Some will have their arms bent a little to retire. Sandra, come here a minute :P

Renquist will for health reasons obviously.

100140[/snapback]

Couldn't be put better. This election will have social and political ramifications for 10-20 years, long after the Bush clan has retired. Talk about a good time for the religious right to get po'ed and go vote!

Couldn't be put better.  This election will have social and political ramifications for 10-20 years, long after the Bush clan has retired.  Talk about a good time for the religious right to get po'ed and go vote!

100397[/snapback]

Are you trying to say the religous right don't have a say in the politics of this country? If the majority believe in something than like it or not that was what our country stands for.

Are you trying to say the religous right don't have a say in the politics of this country?  If the majority believe in something than like it or not that was what our country stands for.

100423[/snapback]

The founding fathers might have something to say about a state-sponsored religious government. Seperation of church and state just took it on the chin yesterday.

The founding fathers might have something to say about a state-sponsored religious government.  Seperation of church and state just took it on the chin yesterday.

100426[/snapback]

I don't think it did. I personally believe the constitution was based on good strong moral and yes religous beliefs. I don't believe anyone is demanding that Everyone say 10 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Marys before work. What they are saying is that if a judge wants to put a book in his courtroom, let him. Who cares if it is a bible.

If a child wants a moment to pray silectly before school what is the harm in it.

If an child needs to have the courts protect him fom a parent who wants to murder him, whats wrong with that?

The founding fathers might have something to say about a state-sponsored religious government.  Seperation of church and state just took it on the chin yesterday.

100426[/snapback]

I just love the liberal "pick and choose" Constitution. I must have missed the "Church of the United States" announcement that was made. Who won?

I just love the liberal "pick and choose" Constitution.  I must have missed the "Church of the United States" announcement that was made.  Who won?

100440[/snapback]

It doesn't freak any of you out that the President of the United States "talks" to Jesus?

It doesn't freak any of you out that the President of the United States "talks" to Jesus?

100452[/snapback]

I wouldn't care if he talks to Him but he obviously doesn't listen. Jesus isn't big on wars, hatred and discrimination and He HATES hypocrites.

Jesus is probably the only person Bush can talk to who doesn't inwardly or outwardly laugh. That's the beauty of Jesus.

This too shall pass.

Nah.  Everyone has something that gets them through the day (witness the amount of time I spend here :D).  John Kerry talks to Terrayzza.  That's pretty scary too.

100456[/snapback]

Using it to get through the day is one thing, but I doubt you consult with TSW on how you should do your job, or who you should pick to fill certain positions at your company. Unless your about to hire a microbiologist for an insane salary, then I'm your man. Shhhhhh....hire Johnny Coli.....pay him lots of money......Shhhhhh.

Are you trying to say the religous right don't have a say in the politics of this country?  If the majority believe in something than like it or not that was what our country stands for.

100423[/snapback]

Im saying that the amazing turnout of rural, western Ohioans made it possible to take the state. The right mobilized in record numbers and made it happen for the Republicans up and down the board.

And BTW, I consider this a good thing.