FOX Sports football robot

mdbruce3

Anybody else hate that stupid thing? :devil:

At every stinkin commercial break! Some dumb robot in some pre-game warm up! Its been going on for years. :blush:

I guess its the little things that get me.

Hate the robot, hate the sound effects they use on Fox and CBS. Call me a fuddy duddy.

But, innovations that add to viewing the game (eg. yellow first down line) and help break down a play (eg. variable playback with telestrator)...I dig that s#it.

I like the Robot. He came out early and entered the draft after his junior year. He shows good form and technique in his drills. Additional his verticle jump has measured (65 inched) of the chart. I would rate him him as a potential late fourth or early fifth round selctions.

I like the Robot. He came out entered the draft after his junior year. He shows good form and technique in his drills. Additional his verticle jump must measure of the chart. I would rate him him as a potential late fourth or early fifth round selctions.

So that means we reach for him at pick # 11, how is his motor anyway?

Screw the robot, it's the never ending commercials that piss me off.

Better than the alternative...which would be paid viewing. I'll take the commercials...it is the $$ that fuels the NFL.

I hate that :devil: robot, but not as much as their "glowing" hockey puck. :blush:

The "glowing" hockey puck is no where near as ANNOYING as the "light thing" over the football on replay shows. It's a FOOTBALL, that could be seen in BLACK & WHITE in the 50's on a TV with POOR reception.

Do they even have that anymore? I think the last time I saw that was in the 90's.

They ditched it many years ago.

I will give them a pass (sort of) on the puck, as they rarely miss badly on these technical improvements, IMO. I don't blame the company that perfected and pitched it (I want them thinking of cool s#it), but Fox Sports personnel should have known it wasn't very good when they tested it on real games.

A very good friend of mine, and The Senator's, works at one of the companies that does a lot of this stuff, Sportvision.

http://www.sportvision.com/

Very cool stuff.