Did any team ever reach the Superbowl with a completly revamped o-line

I'm all for beating the odds. But I wasnt going anywhere with it, I just wanted to know how much of an impact it would have or that with a good pre-season it doesnt really matter if you rebuild your o-line completly. Ganesh his response clearly indicates it can be done. If we use the whole Peters trade thing to plug all our holes then I'm saying Superbowl baby!!!

Pittsburgh is a great example, no doubt. I would also add Big Ben has one under his belt and that defense wasn't too shabby either. The patchwork OL works for SB bound teams when they have a SB winning QB and stellar D in tow.

We may be able to replicate the patchwork OL, but those other ingredients? Not so much.

Pittsburgh is a great example, no doubt. I would also add Big Ben has one under his belt and that defense wasn't too shabby either. The patchwork OL works for SB bound teams when they have a SB winning QB and stellar D in tow.

We may be able to replicate the patchwork OL, but those other ingredients? Not so much.

That is why I think the Bills should go DL/LB this draft early on and get Henderson from the Jax...You have a great ST, build a great Defense and let Edwards manage the game. That is right up the alley for Edwards, Turk and Dick Jauron...I hope they can do what they preach......Run Marshwan, Jackson and Rhodes for 2000 yards...

That is why I think the Bills should go DL/LB this draft early on and get Henderson from the Jax...You have a great ST, build a great Defense and let Edwards manage the game. That is right up the alley for Edwards, Turk and Dick Jauron...I hope they can do what they preach......Run Marshwan, Jackson and Rhodes for 2000 yards...

+1

zona's line was good enough to be a great O w no running game. we are more balanced than that. if we add henderson and a pass rusher to our d, and a te and 2 blockers to our o, we might have enough to be real players.

top 5 d, top special teams, and an o that is balanced and can score in the redzone is enough to win.