Trade the 28th for Tony Gonzales or Julius Pep. ?

now they have something to trade. They have to win this year.

How do you think they would sign Peppers if they are not even able to sign Peters so I do not see them making that move and Gonzales is way past his prime so I really do not think that he would help the bills to much.

Tony G. would give us another couple of years at TE with good production. But, I can't help thinking that using all our picks and trading up as much as possible to get into the first three rounds would be best. If we can get four or five players out of the first three rounds, potential playmakers at positions of need, that, to me, would be great. Imagine Everette Brown, a starting Lineman, a good pass catching TE, and a LB, all considered starting material...couldn't we say this was a good draft?

How do you think they would sign Peppers if they are not even able to sign Peters so I do not see them making that move and Gonzales is way past his prime so I really do not think that he would help the bills to much.

While I understand his age is starting to get up there, this is the same Gonzalez that caught 96 balls last year on a horrid Chiefs team right? I personally don't know of any way past their prime players that caught 96 balls and scored 10 TD's. :D

now they have something to trade. They have to win this year.

If we were a contender and needed a push over the top---I'd say yeah. We are not even close to contending.At this point we are mediocre(and I'm being kind)....This move would be a complete waste.

PEPPERS IS NOT GOING TO COME TO BUFFALO, HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR A 3-4 DEFENCE THAT BUFFALO DOES NOT PLAY. HE HAS ONLY A COUPLE OF TEAMS THAT HE WILL GO TO

TG is too old to give up a 1st for, you can use that pick to get a decent TE that will spend more then a couple seasons here