Pro Football Weekly Mock Draft

Did anyone see this? It was posted today after the Peters trade:

#11- OLB Aaron Curry

#28 - DE Clay Matthews

Very interesting!!!

If that happened with Buffalo getting Curry I'd probably pass out on the couch and awaken to find I've wet myself. If Curry is there then the #28 pick has to be used on a LT. JMO

What if Curry fell to us and we passed on him? :D

I would personally drive to OBD and slap the crap out of Brandon and Ralph!

Unless they were able to parlay the 11th pick into the other teams first round pick and first next year or a second and third added to the first then I'd slap them. If they could get an extra 2nd and third it might be worth it.

I highly doubt Curry falls that far. If he's still there at #10 someone will offer SF a great deal and swoop in before Buffalo picks to get him. JMO

With our luck, someone would take him at 10 - just like when Willis was taken by the 49ers one pick before our pick.

Nanker sneaks up behind Peter... tap-tap-taps him on the shoulder... whispers in his ear, "It's the same 49ers who pick one spot before us in the first round this year!" fuggers.

I think the only way we stay at #11 is if Andre Smith is still on the board. If he's already gone hopefully Sanchez or Crabtree are still on the board and we will trade down with the team who gives us the best offer. Maybe Washington would want to move up ahead of Denver and we pick up another 4th in the process. That would drop us a couple of spots back and we could take one of the other guys we want like Pettigrew, Brown, or Ayers.