Possible Peters Replacements?

Kingfish

Tauscher is coming off ACL surgery, Runyan is old, Jennings is...well we all know that story.

I really dont know much about Clabo, but Salaam is a career journeyman.

That being said, I hope we at least pick up Runyan or Tauscher to give us SOME veteran depth along the line. If they start over the rookie though, whoboy.

If all of these guys lined up at the same time they wouldn't replace Peters. If any were even decent, they would be under contract for millions. Jennings is talented but if someone sneezes he is carted to off to ICU at the nearest hospital.

What a freaking mess.

Peters hasnt played at the famed level you are boasting about since 07, and thats the only year he did...

Runyan could be servicable...

More importantly, I think Bell is makes a big step this year...I think the FO was more willing to deal Peters because of their belief in Bell...

Dont be surprised to see Bell starting this year...

Peters hasnt played at the famed level you are boasting about since 07, and thats the only year he did...

Runyan could be servicable...

More importantly, I think Bell is makes a big step this year...I think the FO was more willing to deal Peters because of their belief in Bell...

Dont be surprised to see Bell starting this year...

That would negate us drafting a guy such as Levitre to plug in at LG, dontcha think? I mean, the season is over with 2 untested rookies at LT and LG, protecting a young qb who obviously needs all the help he can get.

Do you remember the press conference Parcells had after the jests lost Jumbo Elliot years ago? A reporter aksed him after the game if he was going to replace him and Parcells freaked. He said, do you think I should run down to the Left Tackle Store?" Then he ripped the reporter a new a-hole.

C'mon AD. You and I differ, but you know enough about football to know that the odds of finding a comparable replacement to Peters are miniscule. They could try to trade up and draft Monroe, but is Ralph going to want to spend that kind of money? And, who plays LG? A castoff or a scrub? How many times have we went down that road? Panos? Villarial? Nails?

Despite the above, you are right to remain cheerful. I am glad that the rest of my life is going well because it sure does suck wanting the Bills to win SO much and seeing schitt like this. :wallbash:

That would negate us drafting a guy such as Levitre to plug in at LG, dontcha think? I mean, the season is over with 2 untested rookies at LT and LG, protecting a young qb who obviously needs all the help he can get.

Do you remember the press conference Parcells had after the jests lost Jumbo Elliot years ago? A reporter aksed him after the game if he was going to replace him and Parcells freaked. He said, do you think I should run down to the Left Tackle Store?" Then he ripped the reporter a new a-hole.

C'mon AD. You and I differ, but you know enough about football to know that the odds of finding a comparable replacement to Peters are miniscule. They could try to trade up and draft Monroe, but is Ralph going to want to spend that kind of money? And, who plays LG? A castoff or a scrub? How many times have we went down that road? Panos? Villarial? Nails?

Despite the above, you are right to remain cheerful. I am glad that the rest of my life is going well because it sure does suck wanting the Bills to win SO much and seeing schitt like this. :wallbash:

Let the kid we signed from Carolina start at LG, draft Alex Mack for Center (he is that good) and have Bell start at LT. I understand the front office is really geeked by the guy and how many more sacks than Peters will he give up? Trust me - Peters is more myth than production and in all - the line will be better, younger and cheaper....

Lets go Yankees.