My top 3 picks for the Bills...

1. Cushing. As much as they need a DE, Cushing over Ellison would help a LOT more ASAP in all areas of the defense including the pass rush versus one of the DE prospects replacing Kelsay.

2. Coffman. I know I said address the lines in earlier posts, but this guy is capable of doing two things very well that have been lacking in recent years...a guy with great hands who can keep the chains moving and a temendous red zone target. Can he become an adequate blocker? Only time will tell. Can he get open on the seam route? Probably not his game, but that is what you have WR's for.

3.Best OG/OC/DE remaining. Levitre, Wood, Urbik, Johnson, Caldwell, Meredith, Sidbury or Kruger

PS Rounds 4 through 7...Use at least two more picks on the lines, another linebacker and a safety.

1. Cushing. As much as they need a DE, Cushing over Ellison would help a LOT more ASAP in all areas of the defense including the pass rush versus one of the DE prospects replacing Kelsay.

2. Coffman. I know I said address the lines in earlier posts, but this guy is capable of doing two things very well that have been lacking in recent years...a guy with great hands who can keep the chains moving and a temendous red zone target. Can he become an adequate blocker? Only time will tell. Can he get open on the seam route? Probably not his game, but that is what you have WR's for.

3.Best OG/OC/DE remaining. Levitre, Wood, Urbik, Johnson, Caldwell, Meredith, Sidbury or Kruger

PS Rounds 4 through 7...Use at least two more picks on the lines, another linebacker and a safety.

If we were hell bent on trying to get a pass rush and Brown or Orapko weren't available, then I would go the LB route, someone who can blitz the QB. Cushing would be my second realistic choice, I'd rather go after Matthews. Mayock seems to think he will be the best pass rushing LB in this year's draft along with English.

I'd rather have Pettigrew for obvious reasons, but if we didn't pull the trigger on him in the first round, then the next highest TE that I'd like to after would be Cornelius Ingram, then James Casey then Coffman. All four of these I think are the best of the crop.

Not sure some of your #3 OL's will still be out there. Keep an eye towards OT Joel Bell, Furman.

Alabama's C Caldwell looks like a decent pick, too.

not trying to be negative, but from what you just described about Coffman, he sounds a heck of a lot like Fine. Except Fine is a half way decent blocker. Also i am with maddox, Mathews sounds like he is exactly what the Bills need in a OLB. Can play pass coverage and rush the qb. I personally would go d in the first then Oline in the second and fourth. And then go back to d front seven in the third. Depending on whatever you did not take in the first.

not trying to be negative, but from what you just described about Coffman, he sounds a heck of a lot like Fine. Except Fine is a half way decent blocker. Also i am with maddox, Mathews sounds like he is exactly what the Bills need in a OLB. Can play pass coverage and rush the qb. I personally would go d in the first then Oline in the second and fourth. And then go back to d front seven in the third. Depending on whatever you did not take in the first.

No comparison except in the blocking category. Coffman is several inches taller and had an outstanding career at Missouri in the receiving department. In addition to this, he reportedly has hands like flypaper.