4 TSW B'Days today...Tsaikotic, Indy Dave,

stuckincincy

And they're all right around the same age. Tsaikotic is thirty tsix. Indy Dave and KnightRider were obviously twins separated at birth because they were born on the same day 39 years ago and they both have car-related screen names. Rayzer32 aint 32 no more--he's 41.

Happy Birthday, blokes! :thumbsup:

Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. and Mrs. Indy Dave at the tailgate last year. Glad you survived another Final Four, Dave, and hope you folks can make it back for this year's party.

Oh yeah -- Happy Birthday to all four TBDers!

:thumbsup:

The only people I've ever met in person on this board are SDS (one grade ahead of me in HS) and maybe Petrino (he worked with my dad when he was Petrino in Batavia and I was a little snot)...

But after stopping by here for many years, I feel like I know (and respect) a lot of you.

Thanks!

Hi everyone. My posts are few and far between once mid-January gets here and until basketball season ends. I did survive another tournament, Lori. It just gets crazier and busier every year.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It means a lot. Next year, I'll be 40. But still 21 at heart, with the maturity of a 15-year old.

And in other news, Andrea (Mrs. Indy Dave) and I are expecting our first child at the end of August. Just found out last week (on our 15th wedding anniversary no less) that we are having a boy. Of course we are thrilled to bring another Bills fan into the world, even if some would suggest that's a form of child abuse.

Best to everyone.

And in other news, Andrea (Mrs. Indy Dave) and I are expecting our first child at the end of August. Just found out last week (on our 15th wedding anniversary no less) that we are having a boy. Of course we are thrilled to bring another Bills fan into the world, even if some would suggest that's a form of child abuse.

Best to everyone.

WOOHOOO!!! Congrats on that.