NBC Brass Muzzling CNBC

spot on.....Melissa Francis is starting to annoy me....most of these blowhards like to talk over people, which makes for great TV

I use CNBC for one thing and one thing only. I see how the first 30 minutes of the market is doing. I turn it on at 6:30am and watch it (typically with the sound off) until I leave for work at 7:00am. If they have a guest on whose opinion I respect I'll listen. But usually I just watch with half an eye.

I use CNBC for one thing and one thing only. I see how the first 30 minutes of the market is doing. I turn it on at 6:30am and watch it (typically with the sound off) until I leave for work at 7:00am. If they have a guest on whose opinion I respect I'll listen. But usually I just watch with half an eye.

I love listening to it in between appointments.

My brother-in-law does guest appearances on CNBC.

And actually...he thinks the whole thing is kind of a joke. Some talking head saying "What overseas economies do you like?", and after he does three months of research including a month overseas, they only give him enough time to respond "I like Hungary!"

My brother-in-law does guest appearances on CNBC.

And actually...he thinks the whole thing is kind of a joke. Some talking head saying "What overseas economies do you like?", and after he does three months of research including a month overseas, they only give him enough time to respond "I like Hungary!"

Ya sure he didnt say I am Hungry

Let me get this straight:

We have an obvious, documented "Ted Turner moment", and instead of being angry at these GE managers for meddling with free speech by using lame, passive aggressive tactics...all you can do is talk about Fox, things you don't like that "bad" people said, and that Obama shouldn't be criticized. What the f does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

What a bunch of retards. :angry: How about staying on the f'ing point? -->The Ted Turner-like activity. I swear to God if this came out about Fox News, the thread would be 5 pages long and we'd have the usual suspects calling for beheadings. Could you people be more hypocritical?

And just so you retards understand: Ted Turner CREATED Fox News! His lame attempts to force his message on people, by trying to force anchors to read the little pieces of paper he would hand them on commercial, created the very premise Rupert Murdoch used to start Fox News. Great plan there Ted :devil: ...nothing like destroying your monopoly in cable news, creating a competitor that kicks the crap out of you, and getting your ass fired from your own company, ultimately resulting in your BS agenda being confounded and your BS message going unheard...basically the exact opposite of what you set out to do. The irony is hysterical.

Looks like these GE managers are doing the same thing. Well, good, anybody who is willing to trade with Iran should be fired anyway. I am setting the over/under on Immelt at 2 quarters. O'Reilly is already dogging him consistently. With O'Reilly's history of "piling on" after the fact, I am sure that he has been told that Immelt is already on the way out.

"Specifically" CNN is liberal. See reporting of the recent TEA parties. See coverage (except there wasn't any....) of the "work product" of waterboarding. See every segment reporting on the need for tax $'s to fund social programs while ignoring that a majority of taxpayers want more say in how their $ is disbursed.

That should give you some idea of why some of us consider CNN liberal on some issues. I never think of any person, news agency, etc. as totally liberal or totally conservative; I just see right or left-leaning responses to specific matters.