David Schuster explains "Teabagging"

slothrop

Funny how the tea-baggers weren't up in arms when we were pissing billions away in Iraq. Also ironic that a so-called fair and balanced news network is organizing political protests.

PTR

MSNBC is quite fair and balanced as well.

Keith Olberman - probably the biggest douchebag in the entire country - possibly the planet.

Chris Matthews - actually overheard trying to get the "Meet the Press" job at Tim Russert's funeral.

Rachel Maddow - not only is she ugly as hell - but she doesn't have any talent either.

The only thing that is truly fair and balanced and worth watching on that piece of crap network is Morning Joe. (I watch every morning).

Keith Olberman - probably the biggest douchebag in the entire country - possibly the planet.

Chris Matthews - actually overheard trying to get the "Meet the Press" job at Tim Russert's funeral.

Rachel Maddow - not only is she ugly as hell - but she doesn't have any talent either.

The only thing that is truly fair and balanced and worth watching on that piece of crap network is Morning Joe. (I watch every morning).

Oh I agree MSNBC is very liberal. I guess what you're saying is that Fox News really are just right-wing cheerleaders for conservatives? Ying vs Yang. BTW, love the "code" you use for Maddow.

PTR

Oh I agree MSNBC is very liberal. I guess what you're saying is that Fox News really are just right-wing cheerleaders for conservatives? Ying vs Yang. BTW, love the "code" you use for Maddow.

PTR

I cannot watch Fox News either - they have no shame or soul.

I would rank either O'Reilly, Hannity , or Beck ahead of Olbermann.

I would rank either O'Reilly, Hannity , or Beck ahead of Olbermann.

They are each Douchebags in their on way, but Olberman is the worst, by far.

He is on the list of the people for my new reality show. The premise is simple. Several celebrities riding in a bus drive over a cliff. The all survive but are starnded with plenty of water but nothing to eat. They have to eat each other - last one not to starve is the winner. Here is the short list.

Keith Olberman

Paris Hilton

Tila Tequila

All of the Kardashians and Bruce Jenner

Spencer from the Hills

Fergie

Tom Brady

Feel free to add anyone you want.

They are each Douchebags in their on way, but Olberman is the worst, by far.

I agree.

Even on a non-partisan level Olberman is by far the biggest douchbag. Seriously, eyelash extensions <_<

He is on the list of the people for my new reality show. The premise is simple. Several celebrities riding in a bus drive over a cliff. The all survive but are starnded with plenty of water but nothing to eat. They have to eat each other - last one not to starve is the winner. Here is the short list.

Keith Olberman

Paris Hilton

Tila Tequila

All of the Kardashians and Bruce Jenner

Spencer from the Hills

Fergie

Tom Brady

Feel free to add anyone you want.

Any room for Billy Ray Cyrus? The Achy Breaky song was bad enough, but then he spawned Hanna Montana

Any room for Billy Ray Cyrus? The Achy Breaky song was bad enough, but then he spawned Hanna Montana

I forgot about him. She is on it too. I know that she is only 16 but a million years will not be enough to redeem her for the last four.

Jonas Brothers are on there too.

And Adam Lambert from American Idol.