Hall of Fame ceremony

I've seen several posts about the game, but its on Monday night so I probably couldn't stay. I was wondering if anyone knew how hard it was to attend the induction ceremony on Saturday. While it is a long trip from CT, I'd like to be there if I could. I went to the HOF museum a couple of years ago after Thurman was enshrined and thpought it was terrific for the price $18.

Another topic, what and where is the Bils bar in NYC on draft day. I will be in the city that day and might stop by to see a few Bills fans. I'm sure people will start early, but we probably won't pick until close to 6 pm that day.

Thanks. My daughter goes to school in Ohio (Dayton) but not until the following week. I will see if one of my WNY friends wants to go on a road trip with me for the weekend and we'll see what happens. It should be a great time for all the Bills fans who surely will come. I am amazed there are still tickets.

McFaddens sounds like a great time if you can get in. That's the NYC bar scene everywhere.

So will I (-; Going again with the Buffalo Bills Booster Club. We'll meet up.

Are you/they staying for the game, Steve?

And several of us are driving down, so we'll have to find a time to set something up. Think Pinto Ken plans a Saturday afternoon tailgate ...