Considering a Transfer

I strongly advise you to consider Ramius' offer (if only presented half-jokingly). UB is fine (one of my alma-maters, for law school), but if you are serious about school spirit and atmosphere, I would at least take a look at FSU. Take a weekend trip and visit Tallahassee and the campus. You might be very impressed. with the drugs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Facebook Battle at Le Moyne College: Good of you to think the better of that gal and ignore these clowns. Very good...that is what a man of honor does.

You seem to be at a tipping point. So let me give you a shove. Choose that path of humanity, study and learn whatever you have chosen, change colleges if the academics aren't challenging enough (and be sure that you do your part, before rejecting instructors for not hammering things into your skull - that is not their job).

And don't let these cheesy, buzzing, self-serving gnats you described get to you. Some pithy yet effective advice: After being heavily exposed to such, at earliest opportunity if you have enough coin in the pocket - go to a breakfast joint, and buy a newspaper and order up bacon, eggs, toast, whatever. Read page 1, the things going on in the world that you need pay attention to. Shake your head about these Facebook fools for 5 seconds saying to yourself - "what a bunch of idiots".

When your meal arrives, have a another chuckle and turn the page.

<_< This made me smile because its exactly how i feel. I'm so done with this school, Thanks Cincy when i eat bhreakfast tomorrow ill think of this post

:rolleyes: This made me smile because its exactly how i feel. I'm so done with this school, Thanks Cincy when i eat bhreakfast tomorrow ill think of this post

Good for you, lad.

You have a good heart, and there is no greater gift that can be given to a man. You'll find joy in each sunrise, regardless of what comes.

You eyes shall see what matters. You will see the differences.

Got my acceptance letter today sent in my deposit I am a UB student <_<:lol::lol::cry:B-):beer::beer::beer:

Congrats...don't waste the opportunity!!!Do good, and enjoy yourself. Remember 80% of what you learn comes from outside the classroom.