It would be a great idea if we trade Peters and our 11th overall.

Justice

First of all, Atlanta is not in south Georgia, so there goes yet another example of your flaming ignorance. Secondly, you are absolutely correct: the Bills definitely would sign him if they thought he was worth the money. After all, that's how they've managed to accumulate such a talented roster already! (because I'm uncertain that you would be able to recognize what seems to me blatantly obvious, that was sarcasm). I think the Bills would give him everything he is asking for if he would simply show up and do his job, because they realize what a valuable commodity he is. That being said, given his piss poor attitude and the Bills history of dealing with players like that, I think its pretty much a no brainer that he would be gone if they thought they could win without him. Also, seeing as the Bills have NOT traded him as of yet, then it would appear that their position is that they do not want to trade him. As far as I can tell, your position is that you want him to be traded, so don't sit their and pretend your opinion is in line with the Bills front office. You don't have to sit there and get mad because I pointed out how stupid and fallible your logic is. I can only make one assumption regarding anyone who advocates a course of action that will almost certainly lead to another losing season: you are a loser. So don't worry about my job and get back to inhaling asbestos for $12 an hour.

Also, I read your first post, the one in which you initially started spewing out stupidity like you were choking on it, and it was unnecessary to repeat what was said. The point is your opinion of JP is utterly irrelevant, if the Bills FO thought they could win without him, he would be gone, and I am saying that this logic CANNOT be denied. After two posts in which you simply regurgitated the same bull-sh1t content you have failed to debunk my logic. And I am not asking you to debunk it, I am saying it can't be done. You can list you special-ed poster boy logic all day long - my point is that there is no argument that can debunk my logic, and you sir certainly aren't going to be the visionary philosopher who can find one that does.

Oh I'm sorry the opinion of a car parking assistant must be more valuable than the FO of an NFL team. Let me say I'm glad u are not working for the Bills. Oh wait maybe u do. Ur most likely who we have to thank for Kelsey and Schobels contracts. Maybe u were responsible for signing Dockery too.

Let's be realistic. I've commented that JP deserves more money in the past and is underpaid at this time. I just don't blow him every chance I get like u are. No matter what u say u can't prove that JP deserves to be paid as the best LT in the league. He's had one good season (FACT) and another that is up for argument. But if he is threatening to cause issues like he did last year what's the point of keeping him. Last time I checked we haven't made the playoffs since JP has been on the team. Why will he be so important to our success this year.

Keep thinking ur opinion is the only one worth anything. It's working out great so far.

Let's be realistic. I've commented that JP deserves more money in the past and is underpaid at this time. I just don't blow him every chance I get like u are. No matter what u say u can't prove that JP deserves to be paid as the best LT in the league. He's had one good season (FACT) and another that is up for argument. But if he is threatening to cause issues like he did last year what's the point of keeping him. Last time I checked we haven't made the playoffs since JP has been on the team. Why will he be so important to our success this year.

I'm not saying he necessarily deserves it. I'm saying the Bills cannot afford to lose the guy whether he deserves it or not. The Bills do not have this guy by the balls, its the other way around. He is important to our success because you simply cannot expect to have a legitimate passing attack without a solid left tackle, and especially considering the current pond water state of our O line, we have no leverage in dealing with this guy. He and his agent realize this and are taking full advantage, which does piss me off. My point is that if the Bills want to win, they need to make sure he remains a Bill. To suggest a rookie can step in and play effectively, while possible, is highly unlikely and exceedingly foolish. I'm not saying having a high caliber left tackle translates into making the playoffs. I'm saying that having a weak offensive line translates into not making the playoffs, and really our tackles are the only thing we have going for us up there, so I don't see how you think we can afford to trade one of them away.

My opinion is not the only one that matters - but then again I am not the only Bills fan who holds this opinion. But in this specific situation I am absolutely correct, and I apologize that you lack the capacity to understand the dynamics of football necessary to be able to realize that. But the fact remains that you are advocating a coarse of action that is not in the best interest of the Bills. Perhaps trading him away for picks would be better in the long run, but the problem with that is it is uncertain how much of a long run the Bills are working with here. How many more losing seasons can we suffer before our team moves away (and I was born and raised in Jamestown so I really do care what happens to the Bills)? That is why what you are suggesting is foolery, and you can blow ESPN analysts all day long but it doesn't change the fact.

You just remember how many of those ESPN people are pro-patriots. Of course they want us to trade him away - they are worried the Bills could topple the Pats this year. But continue perpetuating their biased jargon to the detriment of the Bills. The sad thing is you are too stupid to realize when you are being played like a fiddle.

I'm not saying he necessarily deserves it. I'm saying the Bills cannot afford to lose the guy whether he deserves it or not. The Bills do not have this guy by the balls, its the other way around. He is important to our success because you simply cannot expect to have a legitimate passing attack without a solid left tackle, and especially considering the current pond water state of our O line, we have no leverage in dealing with this guy. He and his agent realize this and are taking full advantage, which does piss me off. My point is that if the Bills want to win, they need to make sure he remains a Bill. To suggest a rookie can step in and play effectively, while possible, is highly unlikely and exceedingly foolish. I'm not saying having a high caliber left tackle translates into making the playoffs. I'm saying that having a weak offensive line translates into not making the playoffs, and really our tackles are the only thing we have going for us up there, so I don't see how you think we can afford to trade one of them away.

My opinion is not the only one that matters - but then again I am not the only Bills fan who holds this opinion. But in this specific situation I am absolutely correct, and I apologize that you lack the capacity to understand the dynamics of football necessary to be able to realize that. But the fact remains that you are advocating a coarse of action that is not in the best interest of the Bills. Perhaps trading him away for picks would be better in the long run, but the problem with that is it is uncertain how much of a long run the Bills are working with here. How many more losing seasons can we suffer before our team moves away (and I was born and raised in Jamestown so I really do care what happens to the Bills)? That is why what you are suggesting is foolery, and you can blow ESPN analysts all day long but it doesn't change the fact.

You just remember how many of those ESPN people are pro-patriots. Of course they want us to trade him away - they are worried the Bills could topple the Pats this year. But continue perpetuating their biased jargon to the detriment of the Bills. The sad thing is you are too stupid to realize when you are being played like a fiddle.

I never said anything about ESPN. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of ESPN because I dont beleive all of the opinions that someone who doesnt even follow the team has. You still cant prove that Peters is worth what he is asking or deserves. Although I hope your right. I wouldnt mind at all if the team gave him a huge contract and he lived up to it. But you cant tell me that there isnt questions regarding his attitude, work ethic, injury status. My point is that if hes going to be a distraction the same way he was last year, and not show up to camp and help his team he is not deserving of a contract because he is showing that all he cares about is the money. And why would you go through the entire offseason practicing and playing games one way and switch it up 2 days before the season starts to make JP part of the team? Walker played fine in JP's absence last year. Did he play as well as JP......NO! not at all. But that doenst mean I will sacrifice everything for JP's huge deal. As many others have stated on this board, we have many needs at multiple positions. Making a trade would most likely cover 2 of those positions. And saying that your not the only Bills fan that holds that opinion is just rediculous to think that Im the only fan that agrees with mine.

Guys you both have very valid points. Which is exactly why the Peters thing is so hard to get your hands around. I will say that technically the Bills got Peters, more so then he has them.

By that i mean, Peters doesn't get one Penny if he sits out. Not one. Yes the Bills will probably see a loss of production at LT with who ever they put in there. But they will still play the games, and it is worth pointing out that Gandy just played LT for Zona last year. You could scheme around the fact that you have an average LT (Walker)or a rookie with a learning curve. Put a TE on that side as help. Or have RB stay in on obvious passing downs.

I guess i agree somewhat we both of you. Except the Bills can play hard ball and Peters can stay home and not make a penny. Oh and yes he is getting underpaid, but in todays market place how many would not take a 4.5 million or 8.5 million dollar paycheck. If someone handed you millions of dollars, which is what Peters has recieved so far, i bet you could make it last the rest of your life and your kids life. A performance based contract is exactly what he needs wherever he ends up. A base of 8 million with bonuses of games played, off season attendence, offensive production, playoffs, probowls, and super bowls. The yearly value could get to 11 a year. Everyone would be happy then, even the Bills.

Guys you both have very valid points. Which is exactly why the Peters thing is so hard to get your hands around. I will say that technically the Bills got Peters, more so then he has them.

By that i mean, Peters doesn't get one Penny if he sits out. Not one. Yes the Bills will probably see a loss of production at LT with who ever they put in there. But they will still play the games, and it is worth pointing out that Gandy just played LT for Zona last year. You could scheme around the fact that you have an average LT (Walker)or a rookie with a learning curve. Put a TE on that side as help. Or have RB stay in on obvious passing downs.

I guess i agree somewhat we both of you. Except the Bills can play hard ball and Peters can stay home and not make a penny. Oh and yes he is getting underpaid, but in todays market place how many would not take a 4.5 million or 8.5 million dollar paycheck. If someone handed you millions of dollars, which is what Peters has recieved so far, i bet you could make it last the rest of your life and your kids life. A performance based contract is exactly what he needs. A base of 8 million with bonuses of games played, off season attendence, offensive production, playoffs, probowls, and super bowls. The yearly value could get to 11 a year. Everyone would be happy then, even the Bills.

Agreed ATL :rolleyes:

Im not completely against JP here. Im just saying if we cant get him locked up, why go through the same thing as last year. I think you understand that.

It's almost gotten to the point where I want to hear this conversation:

"Jason, I helped make this league. I'm old, rich and just don't give a phuk. 31 other teams passed you by 7 times. 7! I gave your sorry a&^ a six figure salary as a UFA, now you make more than most people will in a lifetime. I offered to double your salary and you basically spat in my face. As my last gasp, I am going show you what I think of today's players and agents. Show up and you'll work with the scout team, don't show up and I don't have to pay you. Either way you won't play a down in the NFL for the next 2 years. Good luck with your next contract. Nuh, nuh, nuh gone."

If we're gonna go 7-9 anyway, let's do it with some dignity.

It's almost gotten to the point where I want to hear this conversation:

"Jason, I helped make this league. I'm old, rich and just don't give a phuk. 31 other teams passed you by 7 times. 7! I gave your sorry a&^ a six figure salary as a UFA, now you make more than most people will in a lifetime. I offered to double your salary and you basically spat in my face. As my last gasp, I am going show you what I think of today's players and agents. Show up and you'll work with the scout team, don't show up and I don't have to pay you. Either way you won't play a down in the NFL for the next 2 years. Good luck with your next contract. Nuh, nuh, nuh gone."

If we're gonna go 7-9 anyway, let's do it with some dignity.

LOLZOMGROFLMFAOWTFBBQSAUCE!!! :rolleyes:

I think we should trade all the players on our roster. We could probably own the 4 and 5th rounds. Then, maybe then, we could trade them all for 3rd rounders. Get guys off the street for the rest of the holes.

What do you guys think?

:rolleyes:

Anybody else tired of these useless threads?