Sorry, had to post this, too funny to pass up.

ans4e64

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure why not? The ones that dont get the humor are probably the same ones that ran the joint into the ground. Did you know that Buffalo is now the third poorest city in the country? Not good stats at all.

Are you seriously blaming the economic status of the entire city on the fact that a few people didn't realize a vagina was referred to as a "mound"?????

On a side note, I tend to lean toward the idea that anyone who is NOT 12 years old who refers to a vagina as a "mound" isn't doing too good in the "score" dept. - just sayin :blink:

Are you seriously blaming the economic status of the entire city on the fact that a few people didn't realize a vagina was referred to as a "mound"?????

On a side note, I tend to lean toward the idea that anyone who is NOT 12 years old who refers to a vagina as a "mound" isn't doing too good in the "score" dept. - just sayin :blink:

No...you have an uncanny knack of taking people out of context. Get a clue. I think the point was that people know it has another slang name called mound. I know its called that and get plenty of poon.

How about Wang is really in a tight jam here.

or

They were trying to squeeze Wang in.

or

Wang needs to get on base so he can score.

or

They have Wang caught in a rundown here.

or

Wang has good stuff.

or

I would like to push Wang over to second.

or

He caught Wang last game.

or

He hit a Wang-off home run.

or

He hit a home run off of Wang.

or

His bat glanced off of Wang. (ouch!)

or

None can touch Wang today.

OK, I will stop.

If Wang can't get his balls under control they will have to pull him out...