Travel help needed Myrtle Beach

Guffalo

We are traveling to Myrtle Beach for a week. We are set for the accommodations, Its myself and the wife, and three 14 year olds, and we are also bringing my father. We plan on golfing for a few rounds, but what else is there to do for the 14 year olds? Any trip suggestions are appreciated.

Myrtle Beach has something for any age. A huge boardwalk/amusement park. More miniature golf places than anywhere.

Nascar Cafe used to be a good stop for race fans. Golf fan should stop by the Sam Snead Steakhouse and check out the memoribilia ( I just had a beer, menu is expensive). Barefoot Landing is an outdoor mall. Murrell's Inlet has some good restaruants one has some pretty cool aquariums. Plenty more than that as well. A good place to go.

http://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/ - really nice place to walk around. Lots of shops and restaurants. Fun for all ages.

http://www.alligatoradventure.com/ - live alligator feedings/shows depending on when you go. really interesting if you like animals.

http://www.medievaltimes.com/ - obviously not something you'd want to go to all the time, but a fun experience to do once and something 14 year olds would probably enjoy.

Take a day trip down to Charleston. It's maybe 2 hours tops depending where you're staying. Murrel's Inlet has lots of boat charters and jet ski rentals . . . Not sure what the weather will be like but there are at least 2 great water parks . . .

Myrtle is awesome . . .enjoy!

I am here right now, and there will be so much to do you won't be able to do it all.....best of all, you can do nothing but hang on the beach and still have the greatest time...let me know what you are looking to do and i can keep my eye out on specifics for you...barefoot landing, broadway on the beach are popular retail complexes with alot to do, there is tons of mini golf...but seriously...beach, beach, beach.....

We are traveling to Myrtle Beach for a week. We are set for the accommodations, Its myself and the wife, and three 14 year olds, and we are also bringing my father. We plan on golfing for a few rounds, but what else is there to do for the 14 year olds? Any trip suggestions are appreciated.

I am here right now, and there will be so much to do you won't be able to do it all.....best of all, you can do nothing but hang on the beach and still have the greatest time...let me know what you are looking to do and i can keep my eye out on specifics for you...barefoot landing, broadway on the beach are popular retail complexes with alot to do, there is tons of mini golf...but seriously...beach, beach, beach.....

We have a house rented at Surfside Beach, its 4 doors away from the pier. It is directly on the beach, just walk out the door and you are in sand. Arriving Friday afternoon, staying at a hotel near the major stuff, then checking in Saturday in , Surfside. Looking for dinner options for Easter Sunday, (Golfing Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday).