Who was biggest loser in this Election

Biggest Loser in 2004 Election  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Loser in 2004 Election

• Network News
    • Exit Polls (Paid for by Networks)
    • John Forbes Kerry
    • John Edwards (Will he ever be heard from again)
    • Tom Dashle
    • Dan Rather
    • George Soros (Will he move to a monastory as promised)
    • All of the above

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Dashle because the Network News and Exit Polls will still be around, Kerry & Edwards knew their was a possibility they'd lose, many will have a short memory about Rather, and George Soros and MoveOn.org will continue to grow with added support because of this election.

I voted Dashle because the Network News and Exit Polls will still be around, Kerry & Edwards knew their was a possibility they'd lose, many will have a short memory about Rather, and George Soros and MoveOn.org will continue to grow with added support because of this election.

98723[/snapback]

I think you are right... this is the 2nd biggest story of the election...

Great News for the USA!!

I think the big loser was Daschle as well. All of the others will probably land on their feet (though Edwards is also out of a job). Daschle's political career may be over. He'll have a very tough time ever winning an statewide election in such a conservative state again.

98723[/snapback]

Surprised that Network news is not getting more votes

I can't see how the days of the exit poll continues.  It looks like the model was off by a uniform 5 points; which is a pretty healthy chunk.

98742[/snapback]

Do you see any conspiracy amongst the pollesters and the liberal media? I heard a story that many locations where polling was to take place was leaked to Kerry camp. Seems they may have tried to surpress the vote after all.

Darn!

I forgot to add Bill Clinton to this poll... seems he lost his magic in ARK

Also forgot that propagandist Mikey Moore...

I'll take more time next time!!

98777[/snapback]

No, Clinton was a huge winner imo. Hillary will only have to wait until 08. They are probably jumping up and down in celebration.

I wonder if Hillary's choice of NY as her launching point cripples her in a national race. From this vantage point (such as it is) I don't know how a Democratic canidate from somewhere other than the South (or possibly the Southwest, if population trends hold) can win.

i think the big losers are people who thought this country was ready to stem the tide of corporate governanace and religious fascism. i guess things have to get worse before they can get better.

in the meantime, it's gonna be one hell of a body count. <_<

Actually beyond the presidency the biggest loser was the old traditional republican party. It has been hijacked by the neoconservative religous extremists. It now looks like its time to register as a member of a new party since the moderates of this party are loosing out big time.

Actually beyond the presidency the biggest loser was the old traditional republican party.  It has been hijacked by the neoconservative religous extremists.  It now looks like its time to register as a member of a new party since the moderates of this party are loosing out big time.

98809[/snapback]

Maybe you should be looking within your own party, and see whats wrong. So much for deep thinking.

i think the big losers are people who thought this country was ready to stem the tide of corporate governanace and religious fascism.  i guess things have to get worse before they can get better. 

in the meantime, it's gonna be one hell of a body count. :lol:

98803[/snapback]

Yes and who exactly was in charge when corrupt corporate officers were broght to justice for crimes committed during which administration?

Spin that one away.... you may need more than spidey

<_<

Actually beyond the presidency the biggest loser was the old traditional republican party.  It has been hijacked by the neoconservative religous extremists.  It now looks like its time to register as a member of a new party since the moderates of this party are loosing out big time.

98809[/snapback]

Hijacked? I think you forgot who was hijacked.

but the average paranoid redneck whitebread chickenshit mother!@#$er (to borrow a line) doesn't care....therefore s/he is about to get what s/he deserves. i hope everyone enjoys the next 4 years and watching the supreme court turn this country back to the reconstruction era.

Yes and who exactly was in charge when corrupt corporate officers were broght to justice for crimes committed during which administration?

Spin that one away.... you may need more than spidey

<_<

98816[/snapback]

yeah those enron guys are really paying the price...