My 3 rd draft

Rd 1 De Everette Brown Florida St. 6-2 246 Last yr. stats 21.5 TFL,13.5 sacks,4 forced fumbles. Can bench 485 a quick 1st step,never missed a game.

Rd 2 TE. Jared Cook South Carolina 6-5 248 Can run in the 4.4 range 41 vertical 23 benches of 225. Soft hands ,great leaping ability,with SPEED. I think this kid has a great future.

Rd 3 G-Herman Johnson LSU 6-7 356 Long arms a real mauler.

This is sort of a wish list too . I must admit.

Rd 1 De Everette Brown Florida St. 6-2 246 Last yr. stats 21.5 TFL,13.5 sacks,4 forced fumbles. Can bench 485 a quick 1st step,never missed a game.

Rd 2 TE. Jared Cook South Carolina 6-5 248 Can run in the 4.4 range 41 vertical 23 benches of 225. Soft hands ,great leaping ability,with SPEED. I think this kid has a great future.

I have a strong feeling we will trade for Scheffler, so I think we go OL in one of first 2 rounds since TE wont be a need anymore...

I hope to god we don't draft him. He's got bust written all over him. Other than his phenomenal workout, what has he done?

1) His production lacked his potential

2) Production was low for being in a Steve Spurrier offense

3) Not considered to be a willing blocker by many analysts

4) Steve Spurrier has stated before that he is not a real hard worker

This guy has got bust written all over him

The other two I like.

I have a feeling we will grab Chip Vaughn in the 3rd to replace Scott at SS.

Like him a lot, but is he a SS? He seems more like a FS and aren't we moving Donte to FS?

I personally love the mock draft. Herman Johnson is a beast!

I hope to god we don't draft him. He's got bust written all over him. Other than his phenomenal workout, what has he done?

1) His production lacked his potential

2) Production was low for being in a Steve Spurrier offense

3) Not considered to be a willing blocker by many analysts

4) Steve Spurrier has stated before that he is not a real hard worker

This guy has got bust written all over him

The other two I like.

From what I`ve heard the QB play was horrible,He could have had been the # 1 rated TE had the QB been better.He still is the #2 rated by most. Speed hands and Leaping ability are hard to find at this Position. Fastest time since Vernon Davis.

Like him a lot, but is he a SS? He seems more like a FS and aren't we moving Donte to FS?

I personally love the mock draft. Herman Johnson is a beast!

Yeah I think we need a good guard more than a safety. I think Cook will be gone before we pick in the 2nd anyway.