Anyone watching the Sabres?

WWVaBeach

Why bother? They're out of the race anyway. Maybe not technically, but for all intents and purposes they are.

Probably because I grew up in Buffalo but now I live in Virginia and anytime there's a game on that involves any of my hometown teams I have to watch.

And AGAIN another :devil::ph34r: call on a no goal!

Why bother? They're out of the race anyway. Maybe not technically, but for all intents and purposes they are.

Played their hearts out. Very entertaining game. Florida lost and they still have a game in hand on both them and the Rangers. I really admired how the Sabres handled themselves this game. Connolly is quite a player. As long as he can stay healthy. Hell I'm a Sharks guy and I have more faith than you guys. lol :devil:

Guest dog14787

Its not over until the fat lady sings :devil:

if, and right now it's a BIG IF, the sabres make the playoffs, i'm calling it now........they will get to at least the conference finals.

this team has been waiting all year to get on a hot streak but have not been able to string it together. i'm thinkink they will blow up in the playoffs and make a huge push

Probably because I grew up in Buffalo but now I live in Virginia and anytime there's a game on that involves any of my hometown teams I have to watch.

Sorry to quote and reply to myself but for those of you that are out of town Buffalonians the Sabres are on Versus Monday night against the Red Wings. :devil:

Yup--I choose that over NCAA B-ball.