Person Most Likely to Die From a Heart Attack

Chef Jim

Diner, Drive-Ins and Dives.

Drove by one of the places this past weekend outside of SF that he had on his show. Dude eats a ton of crap on that show but man, some of it is goooood lookin' crap. The types of places he visits are gold mines. The one I drove by is in Pacifica on the ocean and there was a line outside the door to get in.

Was there a line before it was on the show? I agree tho, every time I watch that thing I get ravenously hungry. A good antidote is that limp wristed baby food they make on the iron chief.

Was there a line before it was on the show? I agree tho, every time I watch that thing I get ravenously hungry. A good antidote is that limp wristed baby food they make on the iron chief.

I assume it was busy prior to the show. It's a small town and probably just locals that eat there.

And regarding that limp wristed baby food you're talking about. Since I've moved to SF I've really been motivated to start cooking again. And I've been making it an all day event on Saturdays. First thing in the morning we go to the local farmer's market and it's the best one I've seen outside of France. We then go home and I preceed to cook several small tasty courses and drink lots of cocktails and wine. We start eating and drinking around noon and finish up around six or seven. To me eating can be a great social event and not just filling your gullet. But a greasy chili burger with onions and cheese is just fine too.

I assume it was busy prior to the show. It's a small town and probably just locals that eat there.

And regarding that limp wristed baby food you're talking about. Since I've moved to SF I've really been motivated to start cooking again. And I've been making it an all day event on Saturdays. First thing in the morning we go to the local farmer's market and it's the best one I've seen outside of France. We then go home and I preceed to cook several small tasty courses and drink lots of cocktails and wine. We start eating and drinking around noon and finish up around six or seven. To me eating can be a great social event and not just filling your gullet. But a greasy chili burger with onions and cheese is just fine too.

I have no problem with that but are you sure it's the eating that's the social event or the DRINKING? I smell a old tailgater.