Jim Kelly on KTAR AM in Phoenix This Morning

BamBam

$800 million to $1 billion to buy the team. Hundreds of millions for the relocation fee, and then $1 billion for a new stadium.

um no- u'd get a free stadium funded by the lowly tax payers. Plus, they'd pick up your relocation expenses. great country

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly and Ralph apparently have a handshake agreement. I think Kelly has spoken to Ralph about this, and Ralph is on board. Ralph just does not want to sell until death. There could even be an unannounced side agreement.

As to Kelly's financial backing, I had long assumed Bob Rich was the guy. Rich has been quiet since he lost out on MLB.

There could be others in the group as well ($1 bil is a big nut) such as Golisano, Jacobs, Hamister etc. You can have small minority investors who own other teams in other markets, just not the majority guy.

I admit, I never considered Trump...thats actually very interesting.

Guest dog14787

I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I just can't keep the secret any longer, its SKOOBY.

SKOOBY's buying the Bills and he says he's tricking Jimbo and then moving them somewhere new, a place where kin folk marry kin folk so its just one big happy family. A place where nobody will ever make fun of his him and his car again, I think he was talking about Alabama :thumbsup:

it cant be the maloofs they'd have to sell the kings. you can not own a major franchise outside of the city you own teh NFL team in. this is why jacobs cant at the moment. it is most likely golisano or a silent partner none of us know of. but it can not be hte maloofs and probably is not trump

Wrong....you cant own a outside team in a market that has a competing NFL team...sacramento doesnt have a team. Jacob owns a team in the Pats turf.

Golisano and the Owner of the Niagara county produce off transit and millersport

Also, I would have more doubts of Jimbo if he just mentioned this once or a couple times. But the fact that he repeatedly says this gives me comfort that he has something legit up his sleeve. I dont think he would risk coming off like a botard when the time comes and his big investors are Thurman Thomas and Steve Tasker.

:thumbsup::wallbash: