How this country can re-elect Bush

I bet you can't list 10 things Bush has done that have helped America while he's been in office.

What has he done to merit another 4 years?

98388[/snapback]

I didn't vote for Mr. Bush so I don't have to defend him. Apparently you voted for Mr. Kerry. Care to try and defend him?

He quit on the Bills too. If you remember he said he didn't care about the Bills while the Cards are in the WS.

98471[/snapback]

To be fair, I understand the sentiment. While I will always care about the BILLS, it's tough to give full attention to a struggling team when another favorite is playing for a championship in a different sport.

Unless we're talking soccer or some other nuevopansyEurosport.

To be fair, I understand the sentiment.  While I will always care about the BILLS, it's tough to give full attention to a struggling team when another favorite is playing for a championship in a different sport.

Unless we're talking soccer or some other nuevopansyEurosport.

98490[/snapback]

Thank you Darin, I'm not sure why a lot of people gave me such a hard time about it, it's not like I was suddenly rooting against Buffalo, I was just rooting harder for my team that was playing for the big title.

This is unbelieveable.

His economic plan is a joke, we are knee deep in a shitstorm in Iraq, and our foreign relations have never been worse.

98378[/snapback]

Because a few more Americans apparantly understand a lot more about the world than you do. Instead of memorizing sports statistics, maybe take some time to read up on things like the political dynamics of the middle east and do some research on what really goes on in the UN. He also hasn't pandered to every single group he's spoken to and hasn't promised everything to everybody. Some folks can apparantly see through that.

BF, do me a favor and give me some detail on why you don't like Bush's economic plan? And if you could, tell me how you would handle it differently. I'm also curious why you think the world will end in four years under his leadership.

Thanks in advance.