Preston to Green Bay

JoeF

Oh no!

Oh wait... I don't give a schitt. Nice knowin ya. Hope you don't snap the ball up your ass-crack when it's supposed to be shotgun again.

I totally forgot about that! It looked like it was dropping a big steamer on the turf. You just made my morning.

Seemed like a nice enough guy, but I couldn't stand him on the field. If he wasn't goofing around he was getting blown off the ball by a nose tackle.

Preston fukked up so bad against the Pats in the season finale with his idiotic penalty, he should never be forgiven.

Look, I am happy that he is no longer the starting Center for the Bills. However, I DID want him to return as a backup. The team really has zero depth now along the interior of the line. What happens if, God forbid one of our guards or our ONLY center goes down for the season? I know the draft is approaching, but the way I look at it, the team probably needs to invest a quality pick on both a guard and a center.

Me too. I thought I had seen it all until that play. It was pretty funny at the same time though.

Oh yeah. That might have been the most entertaining part of the entire game; for lack of anything better to do, I spent most of the second half mentally adding up what the trip was costing me ...