A publicly traded team

Not like we brought up copying DVDs, cooking noodles, how many wrestling tapes you have and cry over, nor did we bring up your potato salad at a tail gate. So STFU and go with the flow.

You must be a horrible person.

We could get a paver?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, go !@#$ yourself. Second of all, it was an analogy. For some reason, people like you and KnockOut30 can't seem to get those.

Clearly I understood it was an analogy---I even restated it as one.

Just pointing out that it was a ridiculous analogy. Chosing that particular reference made a mockery of the point you are trying to make.

Maybe you should have gone with something less over the top (and less offensive) like "they said we would never put a man on the moon", or "they said England and France would never be linked by tunnel".

Take another Percocet and a nap.

Not like we brought up copying DVDs, cooking noodles, how many wrestling tapes you have and cry over, nor did we bring up your potato salad at a tail gate.

That...that doesn't make any sense. Actually, that wasn't all that far from what you were talking about. Are you sad that people jumped on you for drinking the wrong beer and not knowing your WNY geography? Awww. I'm sorry to hear that!

So STFU and go with the flow.

You must be a horrible person.

I guess I could respond with a list of all the charitable things I do and pit them against a list of your owwn but that would make us both look like d-bags. But I like how people on the internet have the balls to say things like "STFU" behind a keyboard.

Clearly I understood it was an analogy---I even restated it as one.

Just pointing out that it was a ridiculous analogy. Chosing that particular reference made a mockery of the point you are trying to make.

Maybe you should have gone with something less over the top (and less offensive) like "they said we would never put a man on the moon", or "they said England and France would never be linked by tunnel".

Why was it offensive, exactly? Because I mentioned race? (Gasp!) Get over yourself.

Take another Percocet and a nap.

Thanks for the advice. Another guy who feels empowered by the lack of face-to-face communication. D-bag.

That...that doesn't make any sense. Actually, that wasn't all that far from what you were talking about. Are you sad that people jumped on you for drinking the wrong beer and not knowing your WNY geography? Awww. I'm sorry to hear that!

I guess I could respond with a list of all the charitable things I do and pit them against a list of your owwn but that would make us both look like d-bags. But I like how people on the internet have the balls to say things like "STFU" behind a keyboard.

Why was it offensive, exactly? Because I mentioned race? (Gasp!) Get over yourself.

Thanks for the advice. Another guy who feels empowered by the lack of face-to-face communication. D-bag.

type less , read more. You really are missing out on some classics not understanding what ball of beer and I are referring too. Do your self a favor and start reading.

type less , read more. You really are missing out on some classics not understanding what ball of beer and I are referring too. Do your self a favor and start reading.

Why don't you just do all of us a favor and kill yourself shut the !@#$ up.

This stuff is great! It writes itself.