This is who I want in the second round

Yeah, in 2007 he would have played against Ryan Clady but I haven't been able to find any video on that game yet.

I'm surprised there is not more talk about this kid. All I've really ever heard about him is that he jumped out of a pool. Not only is he a workout warrior that had a sick combine, but he also is a football player with great career stats. I think he'll end up going in the first round but I'd love to get him.

I think we already have our center. If we go o-line in the second I hope its Levitre/Robinson/Ubrik.

I think that drafting a Mack or Wood in the 2nd and playing him at guard is a good move. And if Hangman doesn't workout, you slide him over to center.

He won't be there in rd 2.

Of course every player in the draft, that's on a projected Bills radar, will not be around after the 1st Rd.. Guys there are only like 40 or so picks before our 2nd pick, barring a trade...LOL. Listen all these players are great athletes, its coaching and team scheme which allows their ablities to shine. E.g. Denver running backs (previous coaching staff) NE defensive backs- who the hell ever heard of R. Gay, Hobbs anyother fill in that they have used ei., Troy Brown (wtf) and Cincy O- lineman.

I think that drafting a Mack or Wood in the 2nd and playing him at guard is a good move. And if Hangman doesn't workout, you slide him over to center.

Agree and i think that Mack/Wood will likely be VERY good centers and could play that spot 2nd year (maybe first) for to long we have lacked a dominant center-thats a big reason the 3-4 D's kill us

Not to be a d*ck, but have you ever watched SJST. play a game? I'm always amazed at the way TBD'ers start posts and form opinions on players that they've never watched play a single down. I get it, those two chubby guys who wish they were scouts like em and his super slow mo CGI enhanced highlights look great but enough already with these posts!

I think we already have our center. If we go o-line in the second I hope its Levitre/Robinson/Ubrik.

Hangartner can play at either position. Nothing says he has to play center, and if Buffalo could bring in a guy like Alex Mack, they'd be crazy not to. He looks like the best center prospect since Nick Mangold. That being said, if he's gone, Robinson or Ubrik would be excellent choices to help shore up the offensive line at the guard position.

Not to be a d*ck, but have you ever watched SJST. play a game? I'm always amazed at the way TBD'ers start posts and form opinions on players that they've never watched play a single down. I get it, those two chubby guys who wish they were scouts like em and his super slow mo CGI enhanced highlights look great but enough already with these posts!

You don't mean it. :censored:

He's projected as a 3-4 end but I think he can create pressure from any position on our line.

I hope they draft the BYU O-lineman that he bitched repeatedly in the video.

did anyone watch the video of him jumping out of the pool, impressive. Too bad having the ability to jump out of a pool doesn't get it done on 3rd down.