Bushies speak on Ohio...

SDS

FROM BUSHIE [KJL]

Things are looking very good in Ohio. With the exception of a few Appalachian counties, we’re running significantly ahead of where we were four years ago. For example, we lost Columbus County by 5,000 in 2000; we’re now ahead by 15,000. We’re also ahead by a couple of hundred votes in New Hampshire – and the worst parts of that state (for us) have already been counted. So we’re confident about both states.

Well, I, for one, am still a bit nervous about Ohio. The margin is still pretty large at around 150,000, but as I understand it, there is still a very large Democratic county still out. The good news is that Bush's backup plan, Wisconsin, Iowa, and New Mexico, looks pretty good for him right now.

Well,  I,  for one,  am still a bit nervous about Ohio.  The margin is still pretty large at around 150,000,  but as I understand it,  there is still a very large Democratic county still out.  The good news is that Bush's backup plan,    Wisconsin,  Iowa,  and New Mexico,  looks pretty good for him right now.

98232[/snapback]

Basically, most of the city of Cleveland hasn't been tallied yet. That could wipe out that 150k margin really quickly.

I still think Ohio goes to Kerry...