Keiaho and June

Fingon

If i remember correctly, we are only one of a handful of teams that will use the Tampa 2 this year. This is the only system these players can play well in, so if they don't sign with us... who else would take them? I think we will end up with one or both of them at an extremely cheap price.

I was thinking the same thing. I am surprised 1 or not both of them has signed. I would like to see a 1 or 2 year incentive based deal offered to them to help provide depth. That would provide improived depth and give us a bit more flexibility in the upcoming draft.

I was thinking the same thing. I am surprised 1 or not both of them has signed. I would like to see a 1 or 2 year incentive based deal offered to them to help provide depth. That would provide improived depth and give us a bit more flexibility in the upcoming draft.

The longer they go unsigned, the lower their price gets.

exactly!! Don't be surprised if the Bills take a look at Derrick Brooks either. I don't believe we will get him, but he is a fit, and I don't believe there is much of a market for him either.

I would like C June because we definitely need to get play makers on the defensive side of the ball. He has a history in the league for creating turnover when the opportunity arise. IMHO,this is all a moot point if the Bills dont invest in bigger penetrators upfront, to create havoc.

list = 1

Micheal Johnson - DE/OLB

Evander Hood - DT

Travis Beckum - TE

AQ Shipley - C

best available interior lineman - C/G

best available athlete - S/ ST

best available DL

I understand the whole "wait to see how low their price drops" thing

I just dont agree with it. There is something to be said about a veteran player being here for off season workouts biulding camadre with the team and mentoring young players......just sign one and get him in here.

Plus if we do favor one LB over the others then we run the risk of losing him to some other team. What is an extra 500K or 1M in the overall scheme of things? :thumbdown:

I understand the whole "wait to see how low their price drops" thing

I just dont agree with it. There is something to be said about a veteran player being here for off season workouts biulding camadre with the team and mentoring young players......just sign one and get him in here.

It may be more then just waiting for the price to drop. It could be that they can afford to be patient, to see if a player gets cut, or unexpectedly gets put on the trading block. Julian Peterson is a good example of that. As long as Brooks, Cato Or June don't get signed, I think there is still some time to not rush it. Sure, just like you, I'd rather just lock up one of the picks, but since you and I are not part of their decision making circle, we really don't know what their motives or intent is.

I agree.

It's all about supply and demand. Hopefully, we can strike and sign one

of them before the demand goes up (poor drafting, injuries).

Although, if you really want one of them, just go get him.