For what it's worth, KFFL reporting on Detroit #1 pick and

KFFL is reporting the Lions are going to draft Baylor OT Jason Smith with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft.

they are also reporting Vic Carucci, of NFL.com, who says the Buffalo Bills might play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Toronto this season, according to a source at the league meetings.

..and I had already penciled in the Colts. <_<

I don't mind the Toronto games. They bring in badly needed revenue and at once a year, why not? Other teams end up playing in London or elsewhere. I think it's good for the franchise. What I DON'T like is when we a) play a division rival (i.e. Miami) and b) play in November/December there. The weather is not only an advantage but part of the tradition in Buffalo. My best football experience was going to a Bills/Dolphins game in early December when it snowed about eight inches during the game (12/1/02). You can't put a price tag on that. Play Indy or play Tampa, it doesn't matter. But do it in September or October at the latest. Let us have our late-season home games at the Ralph.

Nothing agsinst Vic, but why would the league sabotage the Toronto game by making it the Bucs? Who the hell would go to a Bucs game in Toronto?

Dunno...but I love it. Book the Bucs now!

Nothing agsinst Vic, but why would the league sabotage the Toronto game by making it the Bucs? Who the hell would go to a Bucs game in Toronto?

Who gives a schitt who would go? The game is already paid for, and I for one, would be glad if it's Tampa. I not only would enjoy seeing Manning play in the Ralph, we could use a little home field advantage when the Colts have the ball. There would most likely be more Colts fans in Toronto than Buffalo.

Give em Bucs. Screw Toronto.

Go Bills.

Don't overestimate the appeal of any game. For a portion of attendees - all across the NFL - it's getting drunk, shouting obscenities, abusing other people, and bragging about having tickets.

<_<

Granted, such is toned down in Toronto.

But do it in September or October at the latest. Let us have our late-season home games at the Ralph.

Toronto dome is not available until after CFL closes season so that will never happen. Even if they could get dome Toronto would never agree for it would increase pressure from CFL and Canadian press.

I don't mind the Toronto games. They bring in badly needed revenue and at once a year, why not? Other teams end up playing in London or elsewhere. I think it's good for the franchise. What I DON'T like is when we a) play a division rival (i.e. Miami) and b) play in November/December there. The weather is not only an advantage but part of the tradition in Buffalo. My best football experience was going to a Bills/Dolphins game in early December when it snowed about eight inches during the game (12/1/02). You can't put a price tag on that. Play Indy or play Tampa, it doesn't matter. But do it in September or October at the latest. Let us have our late-season home games at the Ralph.

I dont think they can play in TO until the CFL season is over.That means every season a Dec game in To :thumbdown:

The same 539 people who went to a fins game in Toronto