Cheap TO jersey's on EBAY

chetsap

who cares...they are better than the 110$ replithentics which won't be available until December :blink:

To each his own

I purchased a "counterfeit" authentic road Whitner jersey about two years ago, on EBAY. It cost me $15. I swear to you, the only difference between it, and a "real" one is that you can see the stitching around the letters in the name, on the inside of the jersey. I have quite a few jerseys (about 14 I think), and it is the sharpest looking of the bunch.

Personally, though, for wearing purposes, I prefer the replicas, with the painted on numbers...they are much more comfortable to wear...

I bought a Lynch jersey on there before. When I got it, the numbers were to small, and were all white. The name on the back was huge, and all white. The actual color of the jersey was supposed to be the home navy color, but it looked more like the throwback's color. The piping was white, when it should be red. It was a bad decision. However Ebay redeemed itself when I got a truly authentic home Edwards jersey.