What about Tom Brady?

If we cut some players, I think we would be able to trade for Tom Brady. Cut Peters, Schoebel & Kelsay to clear up wasteful cap for space. Then trade our 1st, 2nd, 3rd round picks to the Pats. Then it would make us instant Super Bowl contenders. Go Bills!

What do you guys think?

:thumbsup:

let me buy you a beer. :worthy:

That is one of the dumbest things I ever heard, Billy B. knows the only way he looks like a good coach is if Tom Brady is his QB and would never let him go.

Really? He didn't look too bad when Brady was replaced with a high school QB last year.

Really? He didn't look too bad when Brady was replaced with a high school QB last year.

Damn straight. I wonder how people can make posts that so blatantly ignore what just recently happened.

Guest dog14787

Right, meanwhile the big Tuna and his smelly can of Tunafish rule the roost. :blink:

Guest dog14787
Damn straight. I wonder how people can make posts that so blatantly ignore what just recently happened.

I must have missed something :blink:

Nawww, teasing of course Dean, I was pretty amazed myself. Its scary to think about because this guy could coach the Pats for a long time.

If we cut some players, I think we would be able to trade for Tom Brady. Cut Peters, Schoebel & Kelsay to clear up wasteful cap for space. Then trade our 1st, 2nd, 3rd round picks to the Pats. Then it would make us instant Super Bowl contenders. Go Bills!

What do you guys think?

:censored:

U r a ron Paul fan so this clearly isn't one of ur dumbest ideas

What do you guys think?

What is with the recent influx of wanna-be comedian retards?

What do you guys think?

No, Damaged Goods!

What do you guys think?

:D

Dumbask

What do you guys think?

:D

"wow?" The effects of cabin fever?