When will the Tool Rule

Anybody have any idea when Goodell the Emperor will rule on Marshawn, how friggin hard could it be?

To hold us captive here with our hopes clinging to a thread that it may be minimal, is just BS, I guess we

should expect the worst and hope for the bset, just another example of the "Man behind the curtain" manipulating

our every emotion, only we can't just "pay no attention to him". Please give us our lashes, we have had ample

time to put extra underware on.

The Commish is gonna review Lynch's "file" and take everything into consideration. I too want it over with so we can know what's up and move past it, putting it behind us.

There is no Vick, no Pacman, no other bad boy case that I know of in front of him right now, it is the offseason,

what other priority could there be? Ridiculous, if it was one of Jerry Jones's guy, he would be all over it.

What other priority? Umm, the annual league meetings start Sunday and run through most of next week in Dana Point, Ca.

Lori's right.

You guys have got to turn down the drama a bit. "Manipulating our every emotion"??

Just toss on your TO Bills throwback jersey and you'll be fine.

There is no Vick, no Pacman, no other bad boy case that I know of in front of him right now, it is the offseason,

what other priority could there be? Ridiculous, if it was one of Jerry Jones's guy, he would be all over it.

Priority? The season doesn't start for another five months. He has a lot of time to make his decision. But taking all things into consideration and not rushing his decision, don't you think all parties stand to benefit?

I miss Tagliabue. This whole authoritarian Goddell administration blows.

Of course if he takes steps to keep the Bills in Buffalo buy allowing an exception to the NFL's corporate ownership policy I'll be there first one singing his praises.