If Favre Doesn't Retire Would Any Team Want Him

Favres Chances This Year  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How sure are you that Favre would find work as a starter?

• Yes 10-20%
    • Yes 20-30%
    • Yes 30-40%
    • Yes 40-50%
    • Yes 50-60%
    • Yes 60-70%
    • Yes 70-80%
    • Yes 80-90%
    • Yes 90-100%
    • No 100%

After the way he tailed off with the Jests last year I can't see any team committing to him being the starter all season. IMO, there's about a 20% chance some team would do that. Favre would only sign with a team that commits to him for the season 100%. IMO, that team would have to be desperate.

I said no pretty quickly. But on second thought I'd say Minnesota, Chicago, or San Fran would take him in for a year.

Just for clarification, this is a 'what if' thread, right?

If so, then I agree these teams would call him and give him the starting job immediately. I'd add the Jets -from whence he came and ANY good team who loses it's starter for the year early on -ala Brady.

I said no pretty quickly. But on second thought I'd say Minnesota, Chicago, or San Fran would take him in for a year.

Obviously the Bills would, he always wanted to throw to Moss or T.O. didn't he? (sarcasm now off)

After the way he tailed off with the Jests last year I can't see any team committing to him being the starter all season. IMO, there's about a 20% chance some team would do that. Favre would only sign with a team that commits to him for the season 100%. IMO, that team would have to be desperate.

The Jets is the team that holds is contract. If brett was to come out and say he wanted to play he would be the Jets starter. The Jets will not trade him away and if they did it would be to a team that wanted Brett as their starter.

So either Farve stays retired-Which I think he will or he plays another season for the Jets. But even still How can you not comeback and hold a clipboard for the money hes making?