Worst O Line in football

afcfan1

If Peters leaves, I think it's safe to say the Bills have one of the three worst O Lines in the NFL. What a combination...A terrible O line that can't give the QB any time, a criminal RB, a QB that played so well in the cold weather and an aging, skills declining WR that is a cancer in the locker room. What a time to be a Bills fan. I can see it now...Trent drops back to throw, scrambles around for his life because the line can't block anyone, and he throws it away for the 10th time that game. TO comes to the sideline complaining about how open he was, and all of the proven winner leaders on the Bills come over to settle him down. Oh wait, the Bills have no proven winner leaders on the team. That's ok, I'm sure it's all going to work out. Once the Bills are eliminated from playoff contention (which will probably be pretty early), I'm sure TO will continue to show the professionalism he always has.

If Peters leaves, I think it's safe to say the Bills have one of the three worst O Lines in the NFL. What a combination...A terrible O line that can't give the QB any time, a criminal RB, a QB that played so well in the cold weather and an aging, skills declining WR that is a cancer in the locker room. What a time to be a Bills fan. I can see it now...Trent drops back to throw, scrambles around for his life because the line can't block anyone, and he throws it away for the 10th time that game. TO comes to the sideline complaining about how open he was, and all of the proven winner leaders on the Bills come over to settle him down. Oh wait, the Bills have no proven winner leaders on the team. That's ok, I'm sure it's all going to work out. Once the Bills are eliminated from playoff contention (which will probably be pretty early), I'm sure TO will continue to show the professionalism he always has.

Go find another team to root for then.

I want to know where the idea of finding a quality LT is sooooo hard came from? All you have to do is draft one early and it seems like 90+% chance you are set. The Broncos got a Pro Bowl caliber LT last year at 12, why cant the Bills get one this year at 11? All of the tackles taken in the first last year, aside from the Lions kid who was injured, started and played well at LT. There are 4 top tackles this year, and a few more that are second half of rd 1 guys, if Peters is traded I am not worried about finding a replacement, hell Id be ok with Chambers.

I want to know where the idea of finding a quality LT is sooooo hard came from? All you have to do is draft one early and it seems like 90+% chance you are set. The Broncos got a Pro Bowl caliber LT last year at 12, why cant the Bills get one this year at 11? All of the tackles taken in the first last year, aside from the Lions kid who was injured, started and played well at LT. There are 4 top tackles this year, and a few more that are second half of rd 1 guys, if Peters is traded I am not worried about finding a replacement, hell Id be ok with Chambers.

Great!! What about the other 4 poitions? They are all garbage. The Bills could just bring in some free agents because they have so much sucess with that. Buffalo is a quality free agent desert, and has been for years. Face it...the Bills are not moving in the direction we would like.

Great!! What about the other 4 poitions? They are all garbage. The Bills could just bring in some free agents because they have so much sucess with that. Buffalo is a quality free agent desert, and has been for years. Face it...the Bills are not moving in the direction we would like.

Funny, I'm smelling Tuna with these posts....do we have a troll on our hands?

For me it has less to do with the ability, or inability to find quality lt, and way more to do with keeping the good players we currently have. Yeah we could find player x to replace peters, but wouldnt it make more football sense, to keep Peters and have Player X to replace Chris Kelsay, or Fill our need at LG, C, or TE? Instead of throwing gauze on top of the self inflicted wound, how about The Bills don't yet again cut themselves, and concentrate on upgrading the rest of the team?

Don't worry about AFCFAN1, he's a Jets fan that trolls around different boards. If Peters does leave - The Bills will address it. Peters was the worst LT in the league last year. Dockery blew. Our whole right side is set.

Again - AFCFAN1 doesn't have much to do on Sundays or Wednesdays... so he trolls around the Bills boards for fun.

Funny, I'm smelling Tuna with these posts....do we have a troll on our hands?

The reference to "proven winners" leads me to believe that "our friend" here is a fan of the Cheatahs if I had to guess.....

Don't worry about AFCFAN1, he's a Jets fan that trolls around different boards. If Peters does leave - The Bills will address it. Peters was the worst LT in the league last year. Dockery blew. Our whole right side is set.

Again - AFCFAN1 doesn't have much to do on Sundays or Wednesdays... so he trolls around the Bills boards for fun.

He's looking forward to that Kellen HGH Clemens to Geronimo Crotcherty connection.

:wallbash:

How about we trade Our QB and left tackle to Denver for there starting QB and starting left tackle . That way we could fix other problems on our team instead of using draft choice on left tackle. We get a good young left tackle plus decent QB, And they get Peters and to some people good young QB.

How about we trade Our QB and left tackle to Denver for there starting QB and starting left tackle . That way we could fix other problems on our team instead of using draft choice on left tackle. We get a good young left tackle plus decent QB, And they get Peters and to some people good young QB.

Get real, brother!

I don't see Cutler ever winning the superbowl