Who here has purchased or is planning to buy a T.O. jersey?

I never in a million years thought I would own a Terrell Owens jersey, let alone a bills T.O jersey. I know its a one year contract and I probably won't wear it after this season, but hell I just purchased a throwback.

Anyhow, the bills marketing department is pushing the hell out of these things via email, text and on the front page of bb.com. So my question is who has puchased, is planning to purchase or is tossing around the idea of buying a T.O jersey.

PS: Tape over the back of your James Hardy, Peerless Price, Rodney Trafford :thumbdown: or Bobby Shaw jersey doesn't count.

I never in a million years thought I would own a Terrell Owens jersey, let alone a bills T.O jersey. I know its a one year contract and I probably won't wear it after this season, but hell I just purchased a throwback.

Anyhow, the bills marketing department is pushing the hell out of these things via email, text and on the front page of bb.com. So my question is who has puchased, is planning to purchase or is tossing around the idea of buying a T.O jersey.

PS: Tape over the back of your James Hardy, Peerless Price, Rodney Trafford :thumbdown: or Bobby Shaw jersey doesn't count.

I am planning on it. There hasnt been anyone on the team that I wanted to get until now.

Brandon is a marketing whiz.

I think they look awesome and I'm awfully tempted but I can't justify it because I'm pretty sure he won't be coming back after his one year deal.

The throwback was a good choice, they look great. I got an Edwards one and I'm sticking with it.

I bought one right after the signing on Saturday for 2 reasons:

1) With the TO signing, the FO is at least showing more of a serious commitment to winning this year. I respect that and have longed for that, so I'll do my part in financially supporting the team.

2) It's TO on the BILLS!!! If it ends up only being one year, it'll still be worth it to me as a collectors item. Just cool to have.

Hey Jamie, what size did you get? XXXXXL? :worthy:

Did you go to FSU or Florida A&M, you get the answer right then I know its you. Go Bills doe you still live in Baxley GA...

If you're planning on shelling out some cash for a T.O. jersey check e-bay out, it may not be as authentic as the one that you buy from one bills drive, but for $60 bucks less (for one year) it might be worth it.

I'd do that if I was a loser.

If you're planning on shelling out some cash for a T.O. jersey check e-bay out, it may not be as authentic as the one that you buy from one bills drive, but for $60 bucks less (for one year) it might be worth it.

Or you could buy a real one and support the team instead of fueling the underground trade of knockoffs that only profit criminals.

Only jersey I ever bought was Kelly (whom my husband dislikes, he's a Reich fan). Still have and did wear it on the day he was inducted in the Hall of Fame (thank god for A/C) because I live in Florida and the jersey is heavy and very hot. To date haven't found another one that I wanted.

Brandon is a marketing whiz.

I think they look awesome and I'm awfully tempted but I can't justify it because I'm pretty sure he won't be coming back after his one year deal.

The throwback was a good choice, they look great. I got an Edwards one and I'm sticking with it.

You know that you aren't doing what Brandon and Ralph wants you to do right?