Random Bills draft thoughts

I am really undecided on what I would like to see the Bills do with the #11 pick. If BJ Raji is there I saw take him. We are still feeling the pass on Ngata, this could be a chance to makeup for that and give us 2 dominant DT's. His stock seems to be rising. So i doubt he will be there. Everette Brown stock seems to be falling. I don't like Maybin personally. Maybe we could trade down.

In the 2nd round I would love to see Alex Mack or Robert Ayers. I am almost certain that Mack won't it to us. But Ayers might be, hopefully.

Would anyone be upset if we could get Raji and Ayers with our first 2 picks? I think that is my dream 1-2 combo for this April. However, It doesn't address our needs at Tight End or OLB.

I really like Phil Loadholt Offensive Tackle out of Oklahoma with our 3rd rounder, again not addressing our needs, but I more and more am moving toward building the lines equal building championships.

I would like David Brutton Safety from Notre Dame. Tested well for speed. I have seem him play and he closes and is a ball hawk, he causes turnovers and can hit. Great kick coverage guy. I think he could develop into a good safety, or he could bulk up he has a large frame and could be an good OLB. Any thoughts on that?

I think trading back from #11 this year makes the absolute most sesnse. There are players out there we need, and the ones we coeth most will probably not fall to us at #11.

By trading back, if possible, we can fill in more holes nad shore up depth at postions of need. The Bills need OL, DL TE and LB... all of these positions are deep in this draft

I think they tried to trade back the last couple years but couldn't find a trade partner. As far as I know they weren't able to trade up in a few drafts either. So I predict they will stay put at #11. I just hope that they will draft either OL or DL in the first round. And no fatty or undersize players please. My first choice is a pass rusher that can scare other teams. If that guy is not there go with an offensive tackle. He can take over the right side, but must be good enough to player the left side in case Jason Peters doesn't show up again. Second round I prefer a big TE. Hopefully one of those "down field threat" is there. Then in the third round, go back to OL/DL depends on who is drafted in the first round.

I think they tried to trade back the last couple years but couldn't find a trade partner. As far as I know they weren't able to trade up in a few drafts either. So I predict they will stay put at #11. I just hope that they will draft either OL or DL in the first round. And no fatty or undersize players please. My first choice is a pass rusher that can scare other teams. If that guy is not there go with an offensive tackle. He can take over the right side, but must be good enough to player the left side in case Jason Peters doesn't show up again. Second round I prefer a big TE. Hopefully one of those "down field threat" is there. Then in the third round, go back to OL/DL depends on who is drafted in the first round.

Could you just change your avatar? It's so disturbing...

It is unlikely that anyone other than the first round pick will play/contribute much anyway in year #1. With that in mind, after we get (please, God!) Kelsay's replacement @ #11, I'd go "best available".

I think a 2nd round pick will definately contribute. If Alex Mack is there in the 2nd there is no way he is not our day one starter.