Top 20 WR Duos

Maybe it's just me, but perhaps we should wait and see how well Evans and Owens ACTUALLY play before we start ranking them as one of the top five best receiving duos in football.

Ya think? :blink:

I'll wait this out, too...but it could be very good.

As for Moss vs. Owens, Moss is more explosive, at this point in time. But, play-in and play-out, Owens if better. Unlike Moss (who really dogged in early in 2008), Owens doesn't take plays off, and he isn't afraid to block for the running game.

Please tell me you do not have Tampas pair at 10!?! Michael Clayton is terrible. The pair in GB should be much higher. Jennings led the league in receptions for much of the season and driver though not young is still a big time threat.

My list:

1. Arizona - Fitz and Boldin

2. New England - Welker and Moss

3. Buffalo - Owens and Evans

4. Indy - Wayne and Gonzalez

5. Houston - Walter and Johnson

6. Denver - Royal and Marshall

7 Pittsburgh - Ward and Holmes.

8. Cinci - Coles and Johnson

9. Green Bay - Driver and Jennings

10. Washington - Moss and Randle El

11. Carolina - Smith and Muhammad

13. Dallas - Williams and Crayton

13.San Diego - Jackson and Chambers

14. Seattle - Housh and Branch

15. New Orleans - Colston and Henderson

16. Atlanta - Jenkins and White

17. Tampa Bay - Bryant and Clayton

18. Kansas City - Bowe and Bradley

19. Baltimore - Clayton and Mason

20. Minnesota - Berrian and Wade

Maybe it's just me, but perhaps we should wait and see how well Evans and Owens ACTUALLY play before we start ranking them as one of the top five best receiving duos in football. I have no questions about their talent and their numbers on paper. That being said, whether or not they actually live up to those numbers this season is another thing entirely. This thread would be better situated mid-to-late season, wouldn't it?

Wet blanket, is that you? :blink: We shouldn't wait and see...it may never look this good again! :lol:

I don't possibly see how anyone would ever rank Clayton/Mason above Chambers/Jackson. That just doesn't compute.

Also i agree with what was said above in regard to the recievers of the following teams: Saints, Steelers and Broncos. Esp the Broncos. Brandon Marshall is incredible and Eddie Royal proved to be a very legit 2nd option in only his rookie year.