Bills fans get ready to see buffalo get ripped by media

I'd rather check the TBD front page (shameless plug) in the morning to see what everyone wrote than watch Reali egg Mariotti and Paige on toward total inanity. On the other hand, I'll probably try to catch PTI tomorrow.

Mariotti is a hack who never goes to stadiums and got ripped by Ozzie Guillen and the Chicago media when he left the Sun Times. He's spineless.

I left WNY because I got the job of my dreams and needed to feed my family. But I still love it, as I'm sure all us ex-pats do as well. Ef these guys if they rip on Buffalo.

Fact is, this move makes our beloved Bills a bit more relevant. Not that we should care what anyone else thinks, but I enjoy watching the national media talk about our team.

I'm also really interested to see what everyone is sayin tomorrow-rome,herd,pti, around the horn... only thing is I am going to be working all day long, which sucks... Hopefully I can find some archived links or something tomorrow night... we need a thread on that or something

I'm also really interested to see what everyone is sayin tomorrow-rome,herd,pti, around the horn... only thing is I am going to be working all day long, which sucks... Hopefully I can find some archived links or something tomorrow night... we need a thread on that or something

not a bad idea

I have my tivo set for all the programs tomorrow. From espn's Mike and Mike to PTI, and Total Access on NFLN.

I know everyone tomorrow will be drinking their "H2" from the makers of Haterade...LOL

No Mike and Mike, on ESPN TV today.

There was Mike and Mike this morning on ESPN2. They discussed Owens and our beloved Chris Mortensen was coming on later on the show to discuss more. I skipped his segment though... B-)

Oops, it's on now. It wasn't on earlier...I guess I jumped the gun.

Thanks