Florida

I went this morning to vote, but the lines had to be 300 deep. Cars parked all over the place. I also passed another one where it was the same thing, cars and people all over the place. I'm going to leave work early and try to beat the after work rush. I'll up-date later.

I went this morning to vote, but the lines had to be 300 deep. Cars parked all over the place. I also passed another one where it was the same thing, cars and people all over the place. I'm going to leave work early and try to beat the after work rush. I'll up-date later.

96394[/snapback]

I hope people are helping you guys do it right this time. :lol:

96394[/snapback]

One punch only. Moron.

96394[/snapback]

hey be careful, by the time you get off of work, blather will have already called the state for kerry.

96394[/snapback]

Be careful eryn that's about the time the minorities wake up and go vote.

Do they have the Special Ed teachers there to help the Dems with their ballots?

96416[/snapback]

yea, from what I have heard the short yellow buses have been pulling up t the polls in droves......... and are being greated by libs with open arms.

96394[/snapback]

I feel sorry for you. All those boom boxes with salsa music and hardly any english speaking people. :lol: