Clayton: Bills talking with LeCharles Bentley

Rubes

03/07...Bills Still Fishing in Free Agency...The Buffalo Bills are reportedly interested in signing former Browns and Saints OG/OC LeCharles Bentley...Bentley has been out of the league since June 11, 2008 when his agent, Jonathan Feinsod, reported that Bentley asked for and was granted his release from the Cleveland Browns. per http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/als09scoop.html

Bills still have 4 major needs to fill...... OG...TE...OLB...DE (pass rusher)

Bills still have 2 minor needs to fill...... RB...backup Center/Guard

GM Russ Brandon still has his hands full during this off season....... It is good to know they are still active after their getting T.O.

I must admit my hopes for this coming season have improved..... now if they will just provide more upgrades through F.A. and the Draft to fill those holes.

I was listening to ESPN radio last night right after the Owens signing & I think they were going to talk with Bentley. Right when the interview was about to begin, the local station switched to a hockey game. Did anyone hear him on ESPN radio last night?

Shouldn't cost anything to give him a shot. Like you said, horrible injuries.

makes sense as a flyer

as long as they don't assume he is the answer

they need to spend a top pick on an OL that can start at LG if his knee does not hold up.