wow...enormous lines

jester43

15 years here and i have never seen them even lined up out the door, much less all the way out to the street. 

it can only mean one thing...

see ya george.  don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'!

96223[/snapback]

Good luck with that prediciton. Bush wins in PA.

HUGE lines here in PA as well. I voted at 7:10 AM and waited an hour to cast the ballot. This is in a Philly suburb. Several people (who aren't just using it as an excuse to miss work), have been in line for several hours in Philly precincts.

It's a beautiful day here, driving up turnout in Philly.

I'm sure Spector will win though I didn't vote for him. And I think Kerry will win PA, although I didn't vote for him either.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Republicans ALWAYS vote more than often, so with all the new voters and long, long lines, you are right jester43. So much for that Republican 'if they vote' nonsense! :lol:

I am very excited right now. It SUCKS to be 7 hours ahead of EST, but with all the news of huge lines even after early voting, I am VERY excited.

My sister is voting YES on the Colorado electoral split, and my whole family has cast their Kerry votes... including my sister and her husband, both of which are new voters who are excited too :lol: I have that feeling!! :lol:)

HUGE lines here in PA as well. I voted at 7:10 AM and waited an hour to cast the ballot. This is in a Philly suburb. Several people (who aren't just using it as an excuse to miss work), have been in line for several hours in Philly precincts.

It's a beautiful day here, driving up turnout in Philly.

I'm sure Spector will win though I didn't vote for him. And I think Kerry will win PA, although I didn't vote for him either.

96369[/snapback]

I'm not so sure about Kerry. It's been close for a long time, and Bush took the lead in a few polls late. He definitely had momentum here in the Lehigh Valley. I am still predicting that despite fraud in Philly, Bush will win Pennsylvania.