MNF Sign

Thailog80

I was almost asleep and I swear I saw someone holding a sign that said " Hey John.. Bills v Jets on MNF....what do you say?" or something to that effect.

Did anyone else see it?

96202[/snapback]

Must have missed it, but I swear...if they show that douchebag "Fireman Ed" one more time I'm gonna puke. Is he the only person at the game??? Every freakin' crowd shot has him in it. :doh::lol:

Must have missed it, but I swear...if they show that douchebag "Fireman Ed" one more time I'm gonna puke. Is he the only person at the game??? Every freakin' crowd shot has him in it.  :doh:  :lol:

96205[/snapback]

Yeah it's maddeing isn't it? How'd you like to have seats directly in back of fireman douchebag?

How'd you like to have seats directly in back of fireman douchebag?

96206[/snapback]

That'd be great! I wouldn't have to worry about hurting my shoulder throwing batteries at him! :doh:

I kid, I kid...

What was Madden's comments?

96625[/snapback]

Well I uh, ummm, fumble is a fumble is a fumble, uhhhh huck and buck uhhh Larry Allen , Brett Favre......ummmm... .Turducken.....blah blah......ummm Look Al a Fireman in a Jets hat.

Campy, if you answered this on the other thread I apologize. I noticed your French answer to the guy from France. Est que vous parle Francais?

96309[/snapback]

Not without alot of help!!!! :lol:

My father thought it would be best if I studied Latin, so I did for 4 years. It helped on ACTs and SATs, and I now have a general knowlegde of ancient Rome and Roman/Greek mythology, but beyond that Latin is none to practical. :lol:

Must have missed it, but I swear...if they show that douchebag "Fireman Ed" one more time I'm gonna puke. Is he the only person at the game??? Every freakin' crowd shot has him in it.  :D  :D

96205[/snapback]

You know he's not even a Jets fan? I read an article about him a few years back when this all started and it said he was a Steeler fan (?) or something, but his Jet-fan brother used to drag him to Jets games....

You know he's not even a Jets fan? I read an article about him a few years back when this all started and it said he was a Steeler fan (?) or something, but his Jet-fan brother used to drag him to Jets games....

96918[/snapback]

Im sure the Steeler fans were glad to see him go.