Cocaine Cast....

" The suspect, identified only by his initials J.S.P.F., was taken to hospital to have his leg properly treated. He remains there, under police guard, a police spokesman told CNN. "

J.S.P.F?.. Could that be why our own Joe is missing? Joe Six Pack Fernandez??????

That ain't sh--, I once snuck 7 beers into Aarowhead stadium, the last one I didn't have room for in my pants so I just took off my beanie and put the beer in my hat. I walked into Aarowhead with a hat on that was exactly in the shape of a beer...made it through pat-downs with 6 beers in my pants.....epic.

If I were a cocaine addict the mere thought of potentially inhaling cocaine that had been smuggled in next to some old guys sweaty leg would be enough to make me quit cold turkey.

What a moron. If you're trying to smuggle a large amount of cocaine into a country you probably should keep the personal stash at home and get some from the dropoff guys. The guy really effed up by bringing in a small amount and some beer. Had he not done that he never would have been caught. You do have to admire the smugglers creativity.

If I were a cocaine addict the mere thought of potentially inhaling cocaine that had been smuggled in next to some old guys sweaty leg would be enough to make me quit cold turkey.

What a moron. If you're trying to smuggle a large amount of cocaine into a country you probably should keep the personal stash at home and get some from the dropoff guys. The guy really effed up by bringing in a small amount and some beer. Had he not done that he never would have been caught. You do have to admire the smugglers creativity.

Um they do sell beer in Spain! :lol:

I bet people have inhaled coke that has been smuggled in worse sweaty places then a leg...... :wallbash:

Police were scrutinizing passengers arriving on the flight late Wednesday from the Chilean capital, Santiago, when they became suspicious of the man. They quickly discovered cocaine hidden in his luggage, in a six-pack of beer and also in the aluminum legs of two stools he was transporting.

Oops! I read that as bringing in the beer was illegal too. :wallbash:

Are they listed in the yellow pages??