One guy who hasn't been mentioned at #11

DT Peria Jerry Ole Miss.

I'm not really crazy about any of this years DEs (although I admit I've really only seen a lot of Orakapo, who screams "workout warrior" to me). I'd love Raji but I don't see him there at 11.

How bout this for a dream draft.....

1. Peria Jerry DT Ole Miss

2. Robert Ayers DE Tenn

3. Chase Coffman TE Mizzou

DT Peria Jerry Ole Miss.

I'm not really crazy about any of this years DEs (although I admit I've really only seen a lot of Orakapo, who screams "workout warrior" to me). I'd love Raji but I don't see him there at 11.

2. Robert Ayers DE Tenn

nice post. I would go for it. I bet Ayers goes rd 1

If Ayers doesn't go in the first than he can very well be there for the taking in the second for Buffalo. A couple of DE's will be drafted in the top ten of round one and those teams will not be taking another DE in RD 2.

I bet he does go late first as he is a riser on most draft boards but my point was I'm just not that thrilled with a lot of the DEs at #11, I like Everette Brown the best out of the bunch but would much rather have Raji or Jerry.

DT Peria Jerry Ole Miss.

2. Robert Ayers DE Tenn

Yeah, it's been mentioned. I've been talking about us taking Jerry in Round 1 for about 3 weeks now :lol: Good call for sure. I think he would fit excellent beside Stroud in our defense. Not only does the guy get to the QB from the DT position, but he's a monster against the run as well. He was one of the top performers at the Senior Bowl. I'd take those first 3 rounds any day :beer:

DT Peria Jerry Ole Miss.

2. Robert Ayers DE Tenn

I would be thrilled with that. I heard somewhere that the Bills really like Ayers. I don't know much about Jerry other than what I read and he is rated a step below Raji, who I would love. I think your draft has alot of merit, especially with the parade of LBs going to OBD lately, tells me they will not draft a highbread lb/de type.

DT Peria Jerry Ole Miss.

2. Robert Ayers DE Tenn

Keep an eye on UCincy's DT Terrill Byrd on day 2 of the draft.

Not saying I would be unhappy with that scenario, but we need more help on the offensive line if things stay the same as they are right now.

Jerry would address that imperative need for that elusive 3-tech DT for our system, that unless they still hold some hope for McCargo.

If we draft Jerry in the first I believe they would be looking to add OLs in the second and third rounds.

you just HAD to say it, didnt you....

:lol:

Crappers!

Time to knock on wood, cross fingers, and waive dead chickens.... no secondary players in the first PLEASE.

Jauron has to understand that no matter how talented our secondary is, they cannot be expected to lock onto receivers for the 6 to 7 seconds opposing QBs have to throw the ball. Need a pass rush, or at least a player that can collapse the pocket a bit to rush some throws.