T.O. to the Bills

stang21

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So Russ you guys interested in T.O. ? I mean you guys were after Coles". Russ: " Well not really. But how much you guys looking for?" Rosenhaus: " Well a deal close to what he signed in Dallas, 3 years for $27 million, with 13 of that gauranteed". At that point Russ falls over.

Sorry people it will never happen. He aint comming to Buffalo. I can't wait to read the thread of shock and awe when he signs somewhere else. And some people saying we could of had him for '9 million a year'. Some foolish team will pay him.

The only way i would pay him any money is if it was a heavy incentive ladden deal. Based on his conduct, not performance. But even then it would be way to expensive for the Bills. Sorry guys and gals.

Well Nostradamus, what else are you so sure about? We Bills fans accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much. Please don't forget to purchase your T.O. jersey when they go on sale. :bag:

I agree. TO to Buffalo will not happen. Not even close.

We hope you also now predict that we won't make the playoffs or the superbowl. :bag:

We Bills fans accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much.

I'd rather bring back Andre Reed and Eric Moulds. Anyone who wants Owens is probably a fantasy football player that doesn't understand the game.

Really? Then I guess all the higher-ups at 1 Bills drive are heavy into the fantasy leagues, because it looks like we have him for at least 1 year. Enjoy your crow. :bag:

He can very much still play, no doubt, but no one wants that jerk. He's worn out his welcome everywhere he's gone and alienated himself from every QB he's had.

I mean, he caught 14 TDs with McNabb and he couldn't shut his damn mouth. Moron.

The only place left for TO is Oakland. Only Al Davis is insane enough to bring in a malcontent like him. And with Jamarcus Russell struggling at QB the drama would be ridiculous.

Perhaps you can now predict that we won't make the playoffs or the Superbowl too? :bag:

First off I would like to state that this is never going to happen, and the Bills will never submit an offer, TO will never end up in Buffalo regardless of whether or not it is a good decision.

Second- It doesnt matter if we lined Jerry Rice out wide, Our staff could never figure out how to utilize him, and our really intelligent qb would hit his check down regardless of what reciever tanem we put together.

Third- Why not? What team are we going to destroy. Are we delusional enough to think that we are in the running for the next super bowl, that our 2nd teir players are all-star caliber. Let TO come in and blow the whole place up, because when Dick loses his job thats what is going to happen anyways. Whats the worst that could happen anyways, we suck again? too late

Well Nostradamus, what else are you so sure about? Maybe you can be sure that we won't make the playoffs too? We Bills fans accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much. :bag: